5.0 out of 5 stars The best theoretical book I have ever read !!, Jan. 21 2010
Ronald W. Maron "pilgrim" (Nova Scotia) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Science And The Akashic Field Revised (Paperback)
While I do agree with other evaluators insomuch that this is a book of complexity, it should also be everyone's MUST READ OF THE DECADE! Having been interested and involved in theoretical physics for over a decade, I have read countless books and articles on life theories, cosmology, string and quantum theory, consciousness, etc.... After having done so, however, I found myself filled with factoids of event probability but lacking a coherent concept that would tie these diverse thoughts and concepts together. Ervin Laszlo did that for me! Yes, his text does become somewhat cumbersome at times and must be read slowly, but the concepts presented do tie the past, the present and eternity tightly together. The cutting edge of science is finally beginning to have answers to the questions that have been with us throughout our civilization.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mind Opening, Jan. 1 2010
Mark Arneson (Springbrook, Alberta) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Science And The Akashic Field Revised (Paperback)
I found that this book was not an easy read, that is because I had to skim through it to get a sense of the ideas presented, and then re-read it slowly to digest the concepts presented. The immediate idea was that of the human body as an quantum energy continumn, the quantum information field is what allows one's body-mind to respond so quickly to stiumuli in the environment. That and other organisms as well. This quantum energy field continues through the entire universe. A very useful and complex book.

Science And The Akashic Field Revised
Science And The Akashic Field Revised by Ervin Laszlo (Paperback - May 14 2007)
CDN$ 18.95 CDN$ 13.68