march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Paperback|Change

on December 12, 2005
To all of the people who are in the sport nutrition and bodybuilding market, do not miss this one. Dr Berardi is one, if not the best nutritionist I've known. His theories have helped me as well as alot of my clients to perform and to reach their objectives. The most important of all, Dr Berardi tought me how to have very nutritional habits. Now, I don't only follow a diet, I have good nutritionnal habit. Another great book!!
on December 1, 2005
S2B is a great book and it is very easy to understand. I am completing a b.sc in kinesiology and still learned from this book. The basic principles are there, it is explained so everyone can understand, even if you've never been lifting before. There are great practical information that everyone can put to use. I especially liked the "corrective phase" of the program...very useful.
on November 30, 2005
For anyone who needs a change in their workout, or has has trouble gaining the muscle that they wanted, this is an excellent book. I have read countless books and trained with too many different programs to mention. This was one of the best I have seen and done.
Like anything, to see good results takes effort. If you follow the plan properly and work out the way you should, this program will work for you. Commit to a lifestyle change and see the results. The key is the commitment. The rest is easy.
Even if you are not scrawny, there is a lot that can be learned about how the body turns food into muscle and what you can do to get the most out of your workouts and meals.
I highly recommend this book.
on December 18, 2005
If you've ever had issues packing on weight and/or need help with that, get this book, it's as simple as that
Everything is laid out for you, explained in full detail and presented in a straight forward manner that is not difficult to implement in your day to day life
It's very simple: if you want to put on muscle and transform your body...........buy this book
on November 30, 2005
Thanks to Mike Mejia and Dr Berardi's book, I've made gains I've been pursuing for years. They showed and explained in details their strategies and workouts, so anybody, from beginner to athletes can understand and benefit from them. Easy, comprehensive and thorough. And did I mentionned the gains?
on December 1, 2005
Of all of the workout books I have read, this is one of the best yet. The dedication to nutrition is second to none and incredibly valuable even if you are not a "hardgainer".
The detailed plans for meals and workouts make this a book for anyone who has not been able to gain size in the past.
Follow the plan, work hard at it and you'll see the results.
on May 31, 2006
This book is great and it works. I find it at time difficult to get all the messages that are dispersed in different chapters. There is a lot of information but it could have been better organised so that you don't have to flip pages here and there.

I would have liked some hints as far as possible injuries, specially if you are older than 35. The exercices proposed are hard to your body if you don't do them correctly, so I would suggest you get a trainer as well to make sure you are doing it right. I got shoulders injuries and now back injury. I understand my mistake with the shoulder injury (not reading carefully about scrapular retraction...but again until you hurt yourself you won't care about it). But i don't understand my back injury, except for the fact that I am not that young any more.

In summary excellent program, I got excellent results, but slow because this is my second injury.
on August 10, 2005
I have read other books by one of these auhtors and I knew it would be loaded with good information.I have given this book to my younger cleints who want to build size the natural way. Recommend this book and the book below for a strong overall balance to your workout program. I also recommend everyone who works out to get this book 'The Backsmart Fitness Plan' A full complete program from stretching to great dumbell exercies and balance drills.These two books have helped me out alot in getting in the best shape in years.
on October 22, 2005
This book has everything. Save your money buying magazines filled with pictures of oiled up steriod monsters telling you their impossible routines and buy this book instead.One thing I liked is how it details the proper way to bench press and squat, saving wear and tear on your shoulders and back.
on January 2, 2016
Best book i've read on bodybuilding...very specific and covers everything.