5.0 out of 5 stars What a great motivator!
While training for my third marathon, I picked up this book to find some new training ideas. I couldn't put it down! It covers all facets of women's running - beginning to long distance, pregnancy, nutrition, balancing family and/or job with running and motivating factors. I used the charts, stretches and training ideas. I've recommended it to countless friends and often...
Published on Dec 9 2002 by Two of four hops

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Personally, I was quite disappointed in the content of this book. I was getting back into running after a several year hiatus and bought this book to inspire me to a new level of fitness. I found the information to be geared towards the beginner and quickly "outgrew" it.
Published on Oct. 30 2003 by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars informative!, March 30 2014
Good reference guide for anyone looking for a starting point in running and beyond! I recommend this book for any woman!

5.0 out of 5 stars positive, May 31 2013
Excellent book with a lot of good tips and very easy to read. I recommend this book to every woman who wants to start running.

4.0 out of 5 stars informative and comprehensive, Dec 10 2001
J. Bray "jbrules" (ny, ny United States) - See all my reviews
this book caters to women runners which is great. the best part of the book is some information on joining running clubs for motivation and photos of stretching exercises.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Nov. 6 2014
This review is from: Runner's World Complete Book of Women's Running: The Best Advice to Get Started, Stay Motivated, Lose Weight, Run Injury-Free, Be Safe, and Train for Any Distance (Paperback)
The most superb reference book for any women who wants to start or is already running!

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, Oct. 30 2003