biss boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on January 16, 2016
This book is extremely informative since I am a beginner runner. As I advance my skills it gives me a step by step plan. I am glad I choose this book over the thousands out there. I would recommend this to all runners of all stages.
on December 10, 2001
this book caters to women runners which is great. the best part of the book is some information on joining running clubs for motivation and photos of stretching exercises.
on May 31, 2013
Excellent book with a lot of good tips and very easy to read. I recommend this book to every woman who wants to start running.
on March 30, 2014
Good reference guide for anyone looking for a starting point in running and beyond! I recommend this book for any woman!
on November 6, 2014
The most superb reference book for any women who wants to start or is already running!
on October 30, 2003
Personally, I was quite disappointed in the content of this book. I was getting back into running after a several year hiatus and bought this book to inspire me to a new level of fitness. I found the information to be geared towards the beginner and quickly "outgrew" it.