march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Hardcover|Change

on May 20, 2016
Product as promised, delivered in a timely manner.
on May 14, 2016
I truly enjoyed this book, I was recommended to read it on behalf of my life coaching course but it truly helped me to see what my strengths are and how to use them to enhance my career! I loved the test that comes with this book and I believe it was extremely accurate !
on May 5, 2016
We order this for our Master Program students who are involved in Executive Coaching. This allows students to get a better understanding of their strengths and how to leverage them for maximum efficiency and productivity. I would recommend this to other looking for personal growth and development. The assessment takes about 45-60mins so make sure you have the time when you sit down at your computer.
on April 19, 2016
Great way of thinking about yourself. makes you really find yourself.
on March 25, 2016
Love this easy read and simple tool!
on March 23, 2016
Book is only alright. If you have no clue what your strengths and weaknesses are, this will be a good starting point for some self-reflection. But for those who are constantly questioning and self-evaluating, you won't find any revelations in here that you don't know already.
on March 17, 2016
Don't buy used, as everyone else says. Book is pretty good at assessing strengths, however I did read through the rest of the book and added a couple that weren't included. One thing I really don't like is that the online survey only lets you do it once! So if you aren't paying attention and some questions are skipped, you can't go back and re-do the survey. One time. I really think they should implement some way you can re-asses the survey maybe once a year or let you do it 2 times and it takes an average of the two. Not sure, just don't like the one try type of thing.

I did find it kinda creepy how accurate they were describing me. You really start to realize what you are strong at.
on March 13, 2016
This review is based primarily on the test itself. Since you can only get an access code through a book purchase I think this is the best place to post the review.
The test is quite elaborate and it seems like it includes a lot of good questions, but in some of the "questions" both options apply. I'm not too sure how that affects the results. Needless to say, after spending a substantial amount of time and expecting quality results I got a 19 page report of which the 5 words were the only accurate thing. Everything else felt like a horoscope, most of which can be figured out by anyone with half a brain. Interesting test but needs work. Would not recommend it to a friend.
on March 9, 2016
Great product
on March 6, 2016
I bought this book on a bit of an impulse, wish I had done more research. The book is basically a copy/paste of the online test results. Better to save a bit and just take the online test.

I found the online test to be fairly accurate but not very insightful. It will give you your top 5 strengths and you will probably agree with all of them and then move on with your life. It's unlikely that you'll discover anything new or insightful about yourself from the test but it's still worth taking if only for the confirmation.