countdown boutiques-francophones scflyout Learn more Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

Format: Hardcover|Change

on July 21, 2016
It said the book was brand new but it did not come with a link and access code to their website.
on June 24, 2016
Was ok
on June 21, 2016
I have bought over 100 copies of this book to share in workshops, 1:1 coaching sessions along with "Now go discover your strengths" that gives you your full 34 themes. Very empowering once you identify with your strengths and how you can turn your thinking around from weaknesses to strengths. More positive and more empowering.... GREAT READ & DO!
on June 4, 2016
I disagree with the "this is your destiny and you cannot change it" approach. It's a tool and provides some good snapshot info... but is not something to guide your life and career by.
on June 2, 2016
A 19 pages rapport of my 5 top strengths ( on line ) and pretty accurate description. An absolute must.
on May 20, 2016
Product as promised, delivered in a timely manner.
on May 14, 2016
I truly enjoyed this book, I was recommended to read it on behalf of my life coaching course but it truly helped me to see what my strengths are and how to use them to enhance my career! I loved the test that comes with this book and I believe it was extremely accurate !
on May 5, 2016
We order this for our Master Program students who are involved in Executive Coaching. This allows students to get a better understanding of their strengths and how to leverage them for maximum efficiency and productivity. I would recommend this to other looking for personal growth and development. The assessment takes about 45-60mins so make sure you have the time when you sit down at your computer.
on April 19, 2016
Great way of thinking about yourself. makes you really find yourself.
on March 25, 2016
Love this easy read and simple tool!