biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: HardcoverChange

on February 10, 2016
Your review
on February 9, 2016
The strengths assessment was helpful but I wish the book expanded on the strengths and maybe had some statistical information about common strength couplings and how best to use your strengths. Although they give tips for each strength, I wish it was more customized to my group of strengths. After the assessment there is a summary of each strength, which is useless as you only have a few.
on February 8, 2016
I wish this worked better for me but the final result was far less satisfying and accurate than expected (based on the hype). I wish I had the option to do another run on the test but no dice - only one run through - which should have been enough. That said after seeing the results and how off-base they were (really off base - as in I am a supremely positive person LOL)... I felt I couldn't trust the results.
on February 3, 2016
Excellent book and the quiz gave me some really insightful feedback. I would highly recommend this book.
on February 3, 2016
Fantastic resource for personal development!
on February 3, 2016
Interesting but not so great
on February 3, 2016
Arrived quickly and as advertised.
on February 3, 2016
Great book, really dwells deep on what your skills are, and how to improve on them. Really accurate once you do the test, you get a true understanding of your abilities.
on January 9, 2016
It has been over 48 hours and I have not received the code by email; how do we get it?
on December 14, 2015
mildly interesting to review with group