summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Family

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-10 of 50 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on June 21, 2016
I have bought over 100 copies of this book to share in workshops, 1:1 coaching sessions along with "Now go discover your strengths" that gives you your full 34 themes. Very empowering once you identify with your strengths and how you can turn your thinking around from weaknesses to strengths. More positive and more empowering.... GREAT READ & DO!
on June 2, 2016
A 19 pages rapport of my 5 top strengths ( on line ) and pretty accurate description. An absolute must.
on May 14, 2016
I truly enjoyed this book, I was recommended to read it on behalf of my life coaching course but it truly helped me to see what my strengths are and how to use them to enhance my career! I loved the test that comes with this book and I believe it was extremely accurate !
on April 19, 2016
Great way of thinking about yourself. makes you really find yourself.
on March 25, 2016
Love this easy read and simple tool!
on March 9, 2016
Great product
on March 3, 2016
Excellent book to assist business professionals in undestanding their innate strenghts and help them build on these and be more effective.
Understanding your strengths helps you to stop wasting time trying to fix things that are hard to change and build on the positive skills and strengths you already possess.
on February 10, 2016
Your review
on February 3, 2016
Excellent book and the quiz gave me some really insightful feedback. I would highly recommend this book.
on February 3, 2016
Fantastic resource for personal development!