summer boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyout Pets All-New Kindle sports Tools Registry

Format: Paperback|Change

on October 22, 2015
Great book, decent value. Makes a perfect gift for children. However, when it arrived in the mail the first page was mildly crumpled due to shipping. I think more could have been done to keep the book in better visible condition.
on November 12, 2015
I had watched the Japanese series a while back and always enjoyed the overall story which is why I wanted to buy the manga for my collection. I'm glad they came out with these Omnibus volumes since they are a lot more convenient for me to collect and since I'm grabbing the digital copy, I don't really have issues with binding that some may have with these overstuffed volumes.
CLAMP is definitely one of my more favoured artist groups and their art style is beautifully done in this series. The amount of detail and the cute character designs just adds to the overall appeal of this series. What threw me off however was the disjointed reasons for events in the manga in comparison to the anime. I found that the anime actually did a better job in reasoning out events and actions that take place in the storyline. This might be an expected pattern with CLAMP since Angelic Layer was very similar in this regard.
At the end of the day, I still enjoy the overall story and look forward to seeing how different their stories are portrayed from manga to anime.
on May 3, 2016
It was amazing! There's colored pages that span about 4-5 pages in 3 different sections! It is so great, not a mark on it and I absolutely love it.
on December 10, 2013
ah! just like the anime series from the 90s for all the 90s kids!
great condition and just as i remember! just amazing!
on May 29, 2015
gorgeously redone, any collector or fans must-have