march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Format: Hardcover|Change

on April 15, 2016
I want more Firefly/Serenity stories.
The only reason I have not bought all the comics is that once I read them all I wont have anymore to look forward too...
Then life would just be a hollow and pointless existence.
on October 7, 2015
It is an interesting explaination of Shepherd Book's character.
on June 28, 2015
Very well done indeed! The story was well developed and the artwork was amazing. I would love to see more beyond the first four volumes.
on June 24, 2015
I should have read the description a little better. I thought this was going to be a novella, but it was a graphic book. I'm a huge Firefly fan in any case, so I wouldn't dream of returning it, but it simply wasn't what I expected.
on January 30, 2015
Nice to have some kind of explaination for his story. Poor substitution for more seasons, but what can you do.
on November 13, 2014
A must read for all Firefly fans! Good way to get your Firefly fix
on October 2, 2014
An excellent preamble to a fuller understanding of Shepherd Book. TGhe story works chonologically through his life, but backwards in time. Ties on a lot of episodes, such as when Jubel Early says "That's not a shepherd" in the last episode of Firefly. You'll like the way the ccharachter is developed. WEll drawn and beautifully told.
on September 26, 2014
awesome
on August 7, 2014
Wonderful!! Arrived within 48hrs and the book is amazing!
on June 19, 2014
Joss Whedon's Firefly is wonderful in all it's formats. The comic book series adds to the tv series. The artwork is beautiful.