summer boutiques-francophones snsflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

on February 24, 2015
I was not expecting a comic book type like this one, actually enjoyed it, and it answered some questions about missing stories after the original trilogy. I would also say this is a collectors item, I can see why, its now on sale at $201.00. I bought it at $19.75
on November 26, 2015
The product itself was amazing! Unfortunately trying to be able to read it was not. I wanted to use this on my phone. Unfortunately you have to use the amazon kindle for android. There is no proper zoom to be able to enjoy this comic. So I thought I would use a different reader, First the book is not easy to find. Second once found it was not compatible with my other ereader. I then tried from a different source, Barnes and Noble. Their reader was way worse. So since I paid twice for this, I decided to get a free version. It works in all ereaders now, was able to zoom in and be able to read and enjoy. I would give the Dark Empire Trilogy 5 stars if were not for the hassle. Will not ask for a refund because I do think the author deserves what ever their cut is from this since I ended up with a working version.
on March 9, 2011
The story is very reminiscent of the classic star wars, but clearly with the comic style flair. Although the writing was good throughout, the art from the first two sections was noticeable more enjoyable than the last section due to a change of artists.

Since this was written over a period of several years it is understandable that might happen for various reasons, but I feel the book suffers from it slightly.

Fun read for a Star Wars and comic book fan though!
on December 16, 2010
loved the Dark empires storyline and the collection of all 3 parts is well worth the price!! A very worthy sequel to Return of the Jedi.