Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage pinata Kitchen Kindle Music Deals Store Cycling Tools minions

Hellboy Volume 12: The Storm and the Fury
Format: PaperbackChange
Price:$16.50+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on August 13, 2015
Hellboy goes on a epic ass kicking spree. The level of action here is high. The plot is still bonkers albeit slightly more human friendly compared to the Wild Hunt, which is to say you don't need to be stoned or be Mike Mignola to follow it . The whole Hellboy universe comes full circle and it's bittersweet. I'm sure if you sifting the reviews you're enough of a fan to know the outcome but you won't get your spoiler form me.
The Art is really good but the quality of Hellboy is such I'm as interested in reading the story as I'm in the pretty pictures, but they're pretty in this volume.
For me Hellboy went onto to shaky ground when he quite the B.P.R.D. and went on his mystical walk about. The BPRD's fault of course "They put a bomb in Roger!" The lack of Nazi's and Cyborg Apes and Romanian castles in the last few TPB's left me re evaluating my relationship with Big Red but in this HB and Mignola's writing back at what I consider to be their best.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on April 28, 2012
This is the best Hellboy story arc yet. The only problem is that once you finish reading it, you'll be craving the next tome!!!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again