biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: HardcoverChange

on November 21, 2011
My granddaughters and I had purchased a Bad Kitty book - just read this one to them earlier today - we all loved it. My graddaughters are 5 and 8 - the 8-year old read most of it, we all laughed and enjoyed it. I would highly recommend this to anyone with a good sense of humour. Great message to the story as well.
on January 31, 2012
Since Kitty is always up to trouble, it's cute the way this one ends. You'll be going through your alphabets, which is a great way to see the letters for those learning. Plus a mischievious cat always up to trouble.
on October 15, 2013
My grandkids love the series of Bad Kitty Books--highly recommend the to any parent or grandparent--
the price is reasonable--
on July 20, 2013
A fun read. I bought it for a 29 year old. He loved it. Great for young and old. Clever and entertaining