4.0 out of 5 stars LOVED IT, Nov. 28 2013
This book totally makes sense! I think everyone should grab a copy and have a good read! Thanks to Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Why is it a must have?, Aug. 31 2006
B. V. Michael - See all my reviews
This book is a gem! My wife and I recently are newly married and I am sure that I didn't screwed up anything so far because of this insightful and very valuable book! There are many books out there that deal with relationships but this is one of the few that really, really must be read and reread from time to time just as a reminder that women ARE actually quite predictable and if you know what and how to do to satisfy them, the relationship and/or marriage becomes nothing but paradise. I wanted to be 100% sure that my lady will get the very best attitude, lovemaking and communication with me and that's why I didn't hesitate to buy "for men only", "scientifcally guaranteed male multiple orgasms and ultimate sex", etc. bestsellers. I am so thankful to Shaunti and her husband for their hard and continuous work, and for giving us the chance to really live up to the high expectations of our ladies. They are reasonably more demanding than ever in the history and having as many insider secrets in your slave is already crucial for establishing and then maintaining a strong and blissful relationship. That's why this is one of the books I highly recommend to my close friends because it really delivers great value and is a must read.

ARRAY(0xa595ba44)

For Men Only
For Men Only by Jeff Feldhahn (Audio CD - April 15 2006)
CDN$ 27.99 CDN$ 16.92