summer boutiques-francophones snsflyout Home All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(1 star). Show all reviews
on July 26, 2003
You can find a lot of books that explain much much better than this one the market indicators. This is a book that I will never read again. I think the writter did not invest enough paitence while writting the book.
I guess it is like " -Ok, it is time to make money, so let us print the book, so let us write something people can read, no matter what, they will read it any way".
The books I liked were:
"Reminiscense of a Stock Operator" (Psychology of trading).
"The Technical Analyzes Explained" by J. Spring.
on January 14, 2002
This is a foolish and insulting book that reads more like new age evangelism than investment counseling. Between paeans exulting readers to make their souls sing and focus on the truth of their being, we are treated to pearls of wisdom like 'Stock prices only move three directions--up, down, and sideways.' (Italics and dubious grammar in the original.) It's chief virtue is its relatively low price, but anyone seriously interested in the subject would do better to spend the extra money and buy Farley or Sarkovich.