5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome
I found this book to be so very helpful and inspiring. It is one of the few that helped me move forward with courage and excitement. Kris Carr is truly an inspiration on so many levels. The photography is also fantastic. I recommend this book to anyone and their families going through the cancer thing.
L. Hoffort
Published on March 9 2009 by L. Hoffort

2.0 out of 5 stars Some good points
This book has some good points. I bought it when I was diagnosed with lymphoma and I found her attitude great. However, she embraces too many non-medical ideas around treatment for me to ever recommend this.
Published 18 months ago by Taryn

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, March 9 2009
L. Hoffort

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book and motivator, Feb. 3 2013
This review is from: Crazy Sexy Cancer Tips (Paperback)
This book was for my wife. She keeps going back to it and rereading it. It has given her inspiration and has no doubt helped her through a difficult situation. This is a worthwhile book for any woman with cancer as it does not dwell on the darker negative aspects but goes through a woman journey with cancer and how she effectively deals with the emtional and psychological issues that comes with this disease. It is done in a light hearted way that makes this book very easy and enjoyable to read.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing book, Dec 22 2013
This review is from: Crazy Sexy Cancer Tips (Paperback)
This book is the go to for me whenever someone I now is diagnosed, my friends and I all swear by it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good tips and guidance, July 7 2013
This review is from: Crazy Sexy Cancer Tips (Paperback)
The style is like a chatty girl friend talking to her BFF. As a Male reader, once I get past that there are some good tips and guidance.

2.0 out of 5 stars Some good points, Feb. 22 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars crazy sexy cancer, Dec 24 2009
This review is from: Crazy Sexy Cancer Tips (Paperback)
My book was lost in the mail but it has arrived and i am fowarding it to my cousin. It is a highly recommended book so i hope it helps her.
The sender did give me a refund me since the book did not arrive and now that I have now received it I have approved payment.

Thanks
Nana

Crazy Sexy Cancer Tips
Crazy Sexy Cancer Tips by Kris Carr (Paperback - Aug. 1 2007)
CDN$ 21.95 CDN$ 15.85