biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: PaperbackChange

on February 3, 2013
This book was for my wife. She keeps going back to it and rereading it. It has given her inspiration and has no doubt helped her through a difficult situation. This is a worthwhile book for any woman with cancer as it does not dwell on the darker negative aspects but goes through a woman journey with cancer and how she effectively deals with the emtional and psychological issues that comes with this disease. It is done in a light hearted way that makes this book very easy and enjoyable to read.
on March 9, 2009
I found this book to be so very helpful and inspiring. It is one of the few that helped me move forward with courage and excitement. Kris Carr is truly an inspiration on so many levels. The photography is also fantastic. I recommend this book to anyone and their families going through the cancer thing.
L. Hoffort
on March 2, 2015
Well written book, Kris Carr is a true inspiration!!
on July 7, 2013
The style is like a chatty girl friend talking to her BFF. As a Male reader, once I get past that there are some good tips and guidance.
on December 22, 2013
This book is the go to for me whenever someone I now is diagnosed, my friends and I all swear by it!
on November 21, 2015
Absolutely amazing book. A huge eye opener. A true guide for health.
on October 2, 2015
Great spin on a not great subject.
on October 14, 2014
It happened to come across this n
on November 4, 2015
Very helpful!
on February 22, 2013
This book has some good points. I bought it when I was diagnosed with lymphoma and I found her attitude great. However, she embraces too many non-medical ideas around treatment for me to ever recommend this.