summer boutiques-francophones snsflyout Home All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Family

Format: Paperback|Change

on February 3, 2013
This book was for my wife. She keeps going back to it and rereading it. It has given her inspiration and has no doubt helped her through a difficult situation. This is a worthwhile book for any woman with cancer as it does not dwell on the darker negative aspects but goes through a woman journey with cancer and how she effectively deals with the emtional and psychological issues that comes with this disease. It is done in a light hearted way that makes this book very easy and enjoyable to read.
on March 2, 2015
Well written book, Kris Carr is a true inspiration!!
on March 9, 2009
I found this book to be so very helpful and inspiring. It is one of the few that helped me move forward with courage and excitement. Kris Carr is truly an inspiration on so many levels. The photography is also fantastic. I recommend this book to anyone and their families going through the cancer thing.
L. Hoffort
on July 7, 2013
The style is like a chatty girl friend talking to her BFF. As a Male reader, once I get past that there are some good tips and guidance.
on March 8, 2016
This book is a real treasure to share with friends. I like to re-read the stories myself. They are such a great encouragement! Kris Carr's enthusiasm rubs off on the reader!
on December 22, 2013
This book is the go to for me whenever someone I now is diagnosed, my friends and I all swear by it!
on November 21, 2015
Absolutely amazing book. A huge eye opener. A true guide for health.
on October 14, 2014
It happened to come across this n
on October 2, 2015
Great spin on a not great subject.
on November 4, 2015