5.0 out of 5 stars A great Keepsake for your Wedding year!!
This book is so great! It has places to write out everything for my Wedding!! (Who is in the wedding party, where I bought my dress shoes, bridesmaid dresses etc.)
Published 27 days ago by Kristin Hoult

3.0 out of 5 stars Need more idea in this book...
This book has a great wedding checklist but no Ideas. I wished there was more DIY ideas and wedding pictures we could be inspired by.
Published 14 months ago by emilie

5.0 out of 5 stars A great Keepsake for your Wedding year!!, Nov. 21 2014
This review is from: A Bride's Book: An Organizer, Journal, and Keepsake for the Year of the Wedding (Spiral-bound)
It even has places to put pictures!! It's like having a pre-made scrapbook where I can add a few pictures here and there, write in all the information so I can remember everything about my wedding for years to come!!
Not to mention the little pocket inside the cover that can hold any extra information that i might not want written IN the book!

3.0 out of 5 stars Need more idea in this book..., Sept. 26 2013