4.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring group of collage artists

2.0 out of 5 stars masters of collage
Published on Oct. 20 2011 by elaine mayrhofer

4.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring group of collage artists, July 28 2010
Artaide "Francine" (Montreal, Qc. Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Masters: Collage: Major Works by Leading Artists (Paperback)
The artists chosen give the reader a good selection of the variety of styles and modern ways of working with collage. It also provides a visual diary of the materials each use. The MASTERS collection is an interesting collection of art books but would be more useful if there was a tad more information on the methods each artist uses. I still found this book to be thorougly inspiring and worth the cost.

2.0 out of 5 stars masters of collage, Oct. 20 2011
elaine mayrhofer (Kamloops, British Columbia, CA) - See all my reviews
I was somewhat disappointed at the book. It was beautiful and showed the work of many talented artists. However, what I was looking for was instructions and the methods used by the artists. I can look at great collages on the net free of charge any day of the week. Perhaps I didn't read the information provided closely enough, but I really thought it was a "workshop" type of book.

ARRAY(0xaf105d98)

Masters: Collage: Major Works by Leading Artists
Masters: Collage: Major Works by Leading Artists by Lark Books (Paperback - June 1 2010)
CDN$ 26.95 CDN$ 16.89