biss boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on July 28, 2010
The artists chosen give the reader a good selection of the variety of styles and modern ways of working with collage. It also provides a visual diary of the materials each use. The MASTERS collection is an interesting collection of art books but would be more useful if there was a tad more information on the methods each artist uses. I still found this book to be thorougly inspiring and worth the cost.
on October 20, 2011
I was somewhat disappointed at the book. It was beautiful and showed the work of many talented artists. However, what I was looking for was instructions and the methods used by the artists. I can look at great collages on the net free of charge any day of the week. Perhaps I didn't read the information provided closely enough, but I really thought it was a "workshop" type of book.
on September 15, 2014
This is a beautifully illustrated compendium of some though-provoking and awe-inspiring work of many mixed media artists that I am unfamiliar with. The text gives good information about the artists and their philosophies. I was inspired to try out several new techniques and ideas that impressed me. It will have a prominent place on my worktable.