5.0 out of 5 stars Top Quality Work, Jan. 9 2014
Dean deslippe (amherstburg, ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Bestiary 3 (Hardcover)
Can't say a bad word about any of these terrific books! The monsters are well thought out and the art is well done. As a DM for over 11 years as of 2013 I am very glad to see such work on the 3.5 world still out there. The Wizards monster manuals as they went fell flat with bad art and monsters that were so out there that there was no way anyone would ever encounter one.

For example in one of the Wizards manuals there are things like flying aborted offspring of gods. That stuff was ridiculous and was a waste of paper and time, however Pathfinder's monsters are amazing, take up one page, have lore and are realistically able to come up in many adventure's.

Praise to the old Dungeon and the old Dragon teams for continuing these terrific products long after the magazines folded and Wizards tried to force us out of our 3.5 material. Long live pathfinder and it's vast library of material that continues to be the best in the industry.

I as well picked up volume 4 with along side #3 and am very pleased with both.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great product from Paizo., Jan. 1 2014
This review is from: Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Bestiary 3 (Hardcover)
I love surprising my players with unexpected monsters and the bestiary line is proving to be a fantastic gm aide.
The prices on Amazon help me to increase my library without breaking the bank too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bestiary 3, Oct. 29 2013
C. Chaffin (Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Bestiary 3 (Hardcover)
This is an excellent supplement book however it is by no means needed if you don't have it. Consider this a pick up item if you are just merely looking to expand your monster options a bit more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good add-on for the game, July 29 2013
This review is from: Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Bestiary 3 (Hardcover)
I loved that book for all the work and immagination put in it. it is a very nice addon to the game and help anyone making there game or a fast encounter. very fun!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book but could go less humanoid for my liking, Jan. 5 2012
This review is from: Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Bestiary 3 (Hardcover)
I liked the book, I got it today scan through it for 3 hours. Lots good stuff but I think pathfinder should go for less for humanoid creatures and try for more truly alien creatures like beholders. This book has great art nice write ups but little too brief on each creature. Not a must have book, but still a nice edition. My main complaint was most of animals did not have druid or ranger companion write ups like the two other bestiaries which was the main thing I was looking for.

Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Bestiary 3
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Bestiary 3 by Wayne Reynolds (Hardcover - Jan. 10 2012)
CDN$ 45.99 CDN$ 28.97