5.0 out of 5 stars Best Book I've read in a long time
Great book, I couldn't put it down, will read it again. Would like to get more from that author.
I have already recommended it to friends.
Published 22 days ago by Elaine Luyten

3.0 out of 5 stars Wasn't what i expected
Due to the large print, I was not satisfied with the product but that was my own mistake for not seeing it in the info. Other than that the book was in great shape and would have loved it otherwise.
Published 18 months ago by Nancy Klassen

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Book I've read in a long time, June 30 2014
This review is from: Redeeming Love (Paperback)
I have already recommended it to friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Captivating!!, April 17 2014
This is my 3rd time reading this book and each time it seems like the first time, it captivates me the same. I can't get enough of it and find it hard to put it down! Francine truly captures the her audience and demonstrates precisely what Gods unconditional love was intended to be like! I have recommended this book to several friends. This book is great for those who want to understand what God's love looks like and feels like, and for those who may be struggling in their marriage. It provides hope, and that if you do your part in exercising, obedience and God's love it can change any situation!

Carlene B.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed it!, March 25 2014
I love Francine Rivers writing! It is hard to put down and the characters come to life. I would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good read - couldn't put it down after a rocky beginning., March 22 2014
Leanne Henwood-adam "Naturally Healthy" (Toronto, Canada) - See all my reviews
This book was loaned to me by our Pastor's wife. I put it down in the beginning as I couldn't get past what was the beginning of Angel's life of sexaual abuse and prostitution. But I am very happy that I picked it back up and kept on reading. I couldn't put it down - a good reminder that we may not always understand God's ways but to keep the faith AND that God can forgive anyone so why can't we? Highly recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome story, highly recommended, Sept. 15 2013
This review is from: Redeeming Love (Hardcover)
This story will bless your life! It is about a girl with a meaninless life that finds forgiveness and redemption through God's unfailing love reveals to her by a man of faith. Once you star reading is not easy to stop until you reach the end! ;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, April 14 2013
I'm not the type of person to walk into a book store and seek out a book. I'm not much of a reader. But a dear friend of my husband and I told me about this book. Written , based on the book of Hosea. It sounded amazing! So, within an hour of telling me, I bought it. I cried so much through it. Tears of joy and of sorrow. But, I had such a hard time putting it down. What a beautiful story of TRUE LOVE! Since then I have read 3 others of her books and now starting a 5th!

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique, five star book, Feb. 11 2013
This review is from: Redeeming Love (Paperback)
Not recommended for a young audience due to its nature, it is an amazing picture of God's redeeming love for us. Well written - a great book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Redeeming Love, Nov. 30 2012
This review is from: Redeeming Love (Paperback)
Best fictional book I ever read in my life!! Francine Rivers is an amazing writer. I have read many books by Rivers, but Redeeming Love is the best! Also, anyone wanting another good book is The Last Sin Eater, by Francine Rivers!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, even for the non-religious, June 4 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: REDEEMING LOVE (Paperback)
A friend recommended this book to me, and I started it with reluctance, being a non-religious person. I really loved it and plan on getting my own copy. It is a wonderful and moving love story, and is not preachy at all. Francine Rivers brings the story to life with her descriptive and heart felt writing. The people are not made out to be saints, just real people with real life struggles trying to make it in the world. It really is a great book...not what I expected from Christian fiction, so I was really pleasantly surprised.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great example of love, Nov. 1 2007
This review is from: Redeeming Love (Hardcover)
Micheal is a character who shows us an example of the unending patience of God's love for us. Angel is a character who shows us how much sin and shame can seperate us from the very thing we want...unconditional love. The story of how these two get together is a reflection of the way we come to know God. Francine Rivers ties it all together with a craft well honed. I can hardly wait for her to write more romance novels with Christian values reflected through out.

Redeeming Love
Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers (Hardcover - Oct. 16 2007)
CDN$ 25.99 CDN$ 16.29