5.0 out of 5 stars This book has a lot of very useful information in it, Nov. 8 2014
Cancer has always been a word that I have heard throughout my life as I grew up, mainly because it has affected a number of family members, sadly some of which have passed away from various forms of Cancer.

When I was 33 years old, I developed lymphoma. However, my diagnosis was not confirmed until 6 months after I had discovered the mass as I’ve always been very healthy and active and my doctor did not believe I had cancer. I had no other symptoms to indicate such and the truth is, it was only after I had exaggerated the “painful symptoms” emanating from the mass was I sent off for testing.

This book has a lot of very useful information in it. While I truly believe in healing the natural way, the truth is, sometimes it’s not possible for all cancers.

After I had a biopsy performed on my tumor, a second tumor developed in my lymph node located directly below the first. I have an aggressive form of Lymphoma and the second tumor grew to the size of grapefruit in 5 weeks. It affected my ability to walk, and this tumor, unlike the first was very painful, as it grew so big it was tearing the skin. So Chemotherapy was necessary in my case.

However, I did my research and found a clinical trial that I was placed in. This chemotherapy treatment option was less invasive and focused on minimizing toxicity to significantly reduce a lot of the common side effects that are common with cancer treatment.

I use the Budwig protocol daily that I learned about in this book. I’ve also learned that you don’t want have a vitamin C drip treatments the same day in which you do the Budwig protocol as it cancels it out.

Even though I am going through chemotherapy there is a lot of useful information that I have puled out of this book and anyone going through cancer, regardless if you choose to include chemotherapy or not into your battle will find this book very helpful.

Even though I have been living with cancer for the last 11 months, I am grateful that I’ve done the research that I did because without it, I would not be winning my battle the way that I am. My heart goes out to anyone who’s been touched by Cancer and I can’t stress enough how important it is for you to know all the facts in order to make the best choices for your individual care.

5.0 out of 5 stars cancer-free, June 7 2013
This review is from: Cancer-Free: Your Guide to Gentle, Non-Toxic Healing (Fourth Edition) (Paperback)
very good book with lots of information on alternative treatment for cancer and other debilitating diseases. Should have this book in your library

5.0 out of 5 stars Modern medicine don't like it because there is no money to make with ..., Aug. 15 2014
Every one who has cancer should read this book it's a must. All the info you need to cure your self and I mean cure,get rid of it. Modern medicine don't like it because there is no money to make with natural products compare to pharmaceutical so please read the book if you want to get cured not just threaten, cure.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great book for anybody that has cancer, Dec 6 2014
This is a great book for anybody that has cancer. I have dealt with Bill Henderson, the author, over the phone on numerous occasions and to anyone dealing with cancer, read the book and let him aid you in any way possible. You won't be sorry.

5.0 out of 5 stars CANCER, June 15 2014
Carol Taylor "Health nut" (Canada) - See all my reviews
FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE WANTING TO EDUCATE THEMSELF ON A NATURAL WAY {THE BODY WILL HEAL ITSELF IF GIVEN THE RIGHT TOOLS]
BIG PHARMA.......HAS ONLY 3 WAYS SINCE 1950S TO TREAT CANCER.. CUT.. POISIN AND BURN
BUT THERE IS BETTER WAY........

5.0 out of 5 stars A Wonderful Read, May 6 2014
Julie (Newmarket, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
As an allopathic medicine avoider, this book is a great read. I bought it to read for my uncle and the suggestions to heal your cancer naturally are all easy and accessible. I've adopted one of the protocols myself as a preventative! The beginning explains the risks associated with traditional cancer treatments. I've recommended this book to many people and will continue to do so.

4.0 out of 5 stars review, April 7 2014
J. Chan (Canada) - See all my reviews
My husband has cancer and he is reading it. From what I read, I felt it was a good book for a cancer patient to read.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have Book, Nov. 9 2013
This is a must have book for anyone . This book is going to help me save my own life as I recover from Breast cancer

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, Sept. 6 2013
everybody, in north america or for that matter in the world,should read this book along with the other book "cancer step outside the box" by Ty Bollinger

Cancer-Free: Your Guide to Gentle, Non-Toxic Healing (Fourth Edition)
Cancer-Free: Your Guide to Gentle, Non-Toxic Healing (Fourth Edition) by Bill Henderson (Paperback - April 23 2007)
CDN$ 42.24 CDN$ 41.73