5.0 out of 5 stars Everything You Need To Know About GERD
This is an outstanding book. Elaine Magee has succeeded in collecting a wealth of information into a single, readable paperback that is invaluable to those struggling with, or having family members struggling with, acid reflux and related problems. Having asthma? Maybe not - asthma might be merely a symptom of the underlying problem that comes from GERD, and treating the...
Published on April 3 2003

1.0 out of 5 stars Diasappointment
This book was a great disappointment. It did not tell me what foods I can eat, and in fact gave advise contrary to that of my physician. I expected a list of foods I can eat/ can't eat, and it didn't come in this book. Waste of money.
Published on Jan. 19 2003

4.0 out of 5 stars I am feeling much better now!, Feb. 20 2002
I am so glad I didn't read Stephanie's review before I bought this book because frankly I would not have bought it! This book gave me plenty of insight and helpful recipes to help me deal with acid reflux--and the recipes are great--and I am not a chef by any means! Magee--keep up the good work! Everyone with AR should read this!

2.0 out of 5 stars Ho Hum, Jan. 16 2002
Stephanie (Kenosha, WI United States) - See all my reviews
I am having a swell time trying to deal with my reflux and relieve so that I don't have to get more tests and who knows what done. This book was just the same old thing for me. It really didn't tell me anything I didn't already read on the internet or whatnot. If you are clueless about the problem then this may help you but it was very repitious and ended bad. There were some recipes in it... like usual most sounded grosse. Mostly the book didn't tell you anything you don't already know and didn't help with the eating thing either! So I am still looking.

ARRAY(0xa7b80e1c)

Tell Me What To Eat If I Have Acid Reflux Rev Ed
Tell Me What To Eat If I Have Acid Reflux Rev Ed by Elaine Magee (Paperback - Oct. 14 2008)
CDN$ 15.50 CDN$ 11.19