5.0 out of 5 stars Everything You Need To Know About GERD
This is an outstanding book. Elaine Magee has succeeded in collecting a wealth of information into a single, readable paperback that is invaluable to those struggling with, or having family members struggling with, acid reflux and related problems. Having asthma? Maybe not - asthma might be merely a symptom of the underlying problem that comes from GERD, and treating the...
Published on April 3 2003

1.0 out of 5 stars Diasappointment
This book was a great disappointment. It did not tell me what foods I can eat, and in fact gave advise contrary to that of my physician. I expected a list of foods I can eat/ can't eat, and it didn't come in this book. Waste of money.
Published on Jan. 19 2003

4.0 out of 5 stars I am feeling much better now!, Feb. 20 2002
I am so glad I didn't read Stephanie's review before I bought this book because frankly I would not have bought it! This book gave me plenty of insight and helpful recipes to help me deal with acid reflux--and the recipes are great--and I am not a chef by any means! Magee--keep up the good work! Everyone with AR should read this!

3.0 out of 5 stars Informative for the newly diagnosed, June 17 2009
A. Thiara (Edmonton, AB Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tell Me What To Eat If I Have Acid Reflux Rev Ed (Paperback)
This book was informative to me as a newly diagnosed sufferer of acid reflux. It is written in layman's terms and therefore easy to understand. Good and succinct advice.

Tell Me What To Eat If I Have Acid Reflux Rev Ed
Tell Me What To Eat If I Have Acid Reflux Rev Ed by Elaine Magee (Paperback - Oct. 14 2008)
CDN$ 15.50 CDN$ 11.19