5.0 out of 5 stars Always referred to it.
I really use this book to it's capacity. There were things I didn't know about that saves me money. For example, did you know you could use your shampoo as a hand wash detergent? Also great gift ideas. I highly recommend this book to those who want to save some money in this economy.
Published on June 13 2010 by L. Fasano

3.0 out of 5 stars Good advice, but more US than Canadian as usual.......
I love these kinds of 'self help' books but I quickly found out that much of the info has been said before; too bad there are so many references to US links & websites.As well, the price I paid was more than the CANADIAN price stamped on the back of the book.
Published on Sept. 18 2009 by Mrs. P. "Carol"

3.0 out of 5 stars Good advice, but more US than Canadian as usual......., Sept. 18 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Always referred to it., June 13 2010
L. Fasano "Fancy book lady" (Canada) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars So many great ideas!, July 20 2009
David Glover "Booker" (Toronto) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 10,001 Ways to Live Large on a Small Budget (Paperback)
This book has so many great ideas! And refreshing to see some Canadian content in book like this!

10,001 Ways to Live Large on a Small Budget
10,001 Ways to Live Large on a Small Budget by The Writers of Wise Bread (Paperback - May 12 2009)
Used & New from: CDN$ 1.38