Auto boutiques-francophones pinata Cook Simple and secure cloud storage Kindle Music Deals Store Cycling Tools

Firestorm
Format: PaperbackChange
Price:$16.99+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on October 23, 2011
I really like the first responders series. The jacket says:

"Firefighter paramedic Mallory "Ice" James commands a crew of smokejumpers - twenty women and men who eat together, sleep together, and parachute into the face of raging fires together - and she has thirty days to whip the rookies into shape. Discipline and teamwork mean the difference between life and death on the line, and she's earned her reputation as cool and controlled in the face of danger. Mallory isn't happy when "Hotshot" Jac Russo shows up unannounced for boot camp along with a reputation for being trouble. Jac is none too pleased about her cold reception, even if the new boss is drop-dead gorgeous and hotter than the blazes they're supposed to be dousing. Mallory and Jac may not like each other much, but lust isn't something either can control - and they soon discover ice burns as fiercely as flame."
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on May 3, 2013
I actually enjoyed this book. I've read some really bad lesbian genre books in the past.

3 Seems a tad harsh, as I wanted to love it so much. Many promises were made that I felt were not adequately delivered. I just think it fell short. Maybe it was the pacing of development. But reflecting on it now it makes sense, the pacing. It's very simple story, very simple plot. It could've gone any which way plot wise, but the direction it took left an anti-climatic taste in my mouth.

I wouldn't be re-reading it any time soon. It is a nice addition to my library of lesbian romances.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again