5.0 out of 5 stars The fun is just beginning!, April 9 2011
This review is from: Sewing School: 21 Sewing Projects Kids Will Love to Make (Spiral-bound)
This book has clear illustrations that make the projects so much easier to understand. I love that the patterns are included and that there is a pocket permitting us to keep the patterns in a safe place within the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars TERRIFIC BOOK TO SHARE WITH GRANDKIDS!, Aug. 28 2011
This book is just what I have been looking for. I have spent hours teaching my grandkids to sew already, but this makes it all so easy and so much more fun. Thanks! It's just great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!!, March 1 2011
Dorie George (Canada) - See all my reviews
Love this book. My three kids 9,7 and 5 really enjoyed making their own creations. Easy directions and opportunity for kids to use their own imaginations. Wish there was a book like this when I was a child. Even my 9 year old son likes to sew and my 7 year old daughter will not stop creating. Warning: children may create their own sweat shop!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, Jan. 15 2014
My 6 yr old was super happy that she can learn to sew like Mommy without needing me every step of the way. :)

Sewing School: 21 Sewing Projects Kids Will Love to Make
Sewing School: 21 Sewing Projects Kids Will Love to Make by Amie Plumley (Spiral-bound - Nov. 27 2010)
CDN$ 22.95 CDN$ 16.57