biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Spiral-boundChange

on April 9, 2011
This book has clear illustrations that make the projects so much easier to understand. I love that the patterns are included and that there is a pocket permitting us to keep the patterns in a safe place within the book.
on August 28, 2011
This book is just what I have been looking for. I have spent hours teaching my grandkids to sew already, but this makes it all so easy and so much more fun. Thanks! It's just great.
on March 1, 2011
Love this book. My three kids 9,7 and 5 really enjoyed making their own creations. Easy directions and opportunity for kids to use their own imaginations. Wish there was a book like this when I was a child. Even my 9 year old son likes to sew and my 7 year old daughter will not stop creating. Warning: children may create their own sweat shop!!
on January 15, 2014
My 6 yr old was super happy that she can learn to sew like Mommy without needing me every step of the way. :)
on February 5, 2016
I was hoping this would have more projects for the sewing machine but they were mostly hand sewing projects.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 18, 2016
Great little book, my grandchild completed a project first day!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 4, 2015
Lots of easy to follow simple projects for young children. My 5 year old needs help but my 7 year old can follow the 1 & 2 star projects on her own more or less. Great for a family like us that are just getting into sewing for the first time. Book is beautiful to look at. Great photos & step by step instructions. Patterns & pockets to hold them. Book lays flat with spiral binding. Highly recommend it. Shipped next day with Amazon.