countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-10 of 27 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on June 17, 2014
The pictures & description do not do it justice! I fully expected something smaller & cheaper looking! What I received was incredible! Whether you're a Jedi Master, a Jedi in training or just a fan of the series, you'll want this collectible! Well worth the price I paid!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon March 7, 2012
Amazing book! If you are a real and true Star wars fan it is a must to have in your collection! Sounds and lights are very well done, the book itself is just what i expected, looks like a real book coming straight out of an old era, additional items inside are extremely nice as well. 5 Stars!
on January 25, 2012
A friend of mine had the Jedi Path book and showed it to me, now I happen to be a huge Starwars nerd and have an awesome girlfriend who has allowed me to place the vault on display for visitors to see. So to me the Vault Edition was worth it . It makes a great converstation piece, when people come over and point and ask what it is I tell them to push the button and all questions are answered. The construction of the vault is good, the doors and platform on the vault are hydraulic which impressed me. It is plastic so don't expect it to last through countless years of galactic conflict. But overall I would recomend this to my hardcore Starwars friends, but to anyone who has just seen the movies I would recomend that they just buy the book.

-XIII
on December 13, 2010
the jedi path vault edition had arrived with everything listed. all of the items enclosed were of high quality and as seen in pictures. the book itself is very nice and well made. the vault itself is made in high standards and is very cool for the effects it uses when opened. would definitely recommend to anyone who is star wars fan.
on July 4, 2014
Got this for the husband he loves it was one of the first of the collection we got. Really cool sounds while opening... Would be neat if it did the same while closing like the sith one but it pretty awesome.
on January 11, 2013
My husband is an avid star wars fan. We found the Book of the Sith at a comic convention. Tried our hardest to find the Path of the Jedi within our city. No such luck.
Finally tried to do the online thing and hurray! Found one here on amazon. Husband had no idea it was coming. Opened his present Christmas morning and was completely shocked.
Great delivery time, great service and the package wasn't damaged at all. I highly recommend this product to those few who truly respect the Jedi way! Just having the book was ok,
but once you get the Vault Edition, it just seems that more real!
on July 30, 2011
This is by far the most "Star Wars Geek" centric item I have based on Star Wars.

First off the Case

The first time it opens at the touch of a button with a whoosh and a blue light you will be amazed. The actual physical case is well made with this brushed metal feeling (its high quality plastic though).

The Goodies in the Case

From the patch, to the Padawan braid, coin, etc all of these are very nice. Nothing special but are interesting to look at. Perhaps 1 day I will frame them some how.

The Book

The book is excellent. From the materials it is made with, the quality of the paper, the binding, the art work, the little notes made by Jedi and Sith in the page margins all add to this... many of the Jedi are well known (Yoda, Luke, etc) but some might not be unless you are really into the EU.
on January 21, 2013
Huge Star Wars fan! So ordering this was exciting but when I finally got it in the mail the next day, which is an incredible feat in of itself, I got alot more than I expected and i absolutely loved it! One purchase I definitely do not regret buying!
on January 6, 2013
everyting you ever wanted to know about the jedi is in this book.I would even recomend the collector box set for star war collectors.
on August 25, 2012
It's a great book for any Jedi' fan (it's a kind of Jedi Bible). If you love Star Wars don't hesitate, it's an awesome read!