biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: PaperbackChange

on April 24, 2013
I read this book over thirty years ago. I thought, naively at the time, that there would be a secret on a particular page that would transform my life. When I had finished it I thought I must have missed something for I didn't come away with a secret. What I didn't know was that I had learned the secret. It wasn't until years later after having the book come into my life on different occasions that I realized how powerful this little book is. It won't tell you to do A or move to B but what it will have you do is THINK. Life presents options every day. How you react can make the difference that this book suggests.
I have long thought that financial education is the key to your future but I am only partially right. This book, with the thought it requires, can change your future. An entrepreneur has the drive to make things happen. He/she has a vision and works towards it and the result is (hopefully) success. If you hadn't been thinking like that before then this book will rock your world if you embrace it.
Think and Grow Rich is not just the title it is a mantra for change. Enjoy !
on July 6, 2013
First off, let me start by saying that Think And Grow Rich is an amazing book, which, if you intend to read, will probably turn your life around. This, on the other hand is a poorly edited, full of typos and misplaced paragraphs (not just words or sentences, full paragraphs). It makes the original text sound so incoherent that I cannot believe the publishers were trying to distribute what Napoleon Hill had worked so hard and so long to pen. In fact, it seems like the complete opposite.
on July 26, 2013
Every motivated individual who is trying to figure out how to get to where they want to be in life must read this book as it tells you exactly how to get there... I recommend this book 100%. I'm still not done yet but i'm loving it.
on April 24, 2013
This book has weird format. Every lines has about 20 words and all pages has no paragraph. Also a lot of words are not well formed like "al1" instead of "all". I do not understand. Maybe it's the book that has been not well published and others format of this book is better but it's really a pain to read. The content of the book is normal. I have read a lot of book on this type of subject and this one is a not amazing, simply normal. I put a rating of 2/5 mostly because of the book format which is really problematic.
on June 16, 2014
I also own the audio version of this book and regularly go back to the ideas contained within. If you're on the fence about purchasing this book, I would definitely recommend it to you as there is so much content that you can mine and apply in your life in both professional and other capacities. Definitely a must read/listen.
on April 14, 2013
This is the Book. A marvelous material, a work of Napoleon's Hill life. Explaining the process of conceiving, an idea, feeding it .growing it and turn it into result .
amazing book for many many re- reads .
on January 25, 2016
The book arrived the day after I ordered it and I've been reading only a few chapters now and I LOVE it.
on May 4, 2015
A classic, for reading and re-reading. There's really nothing more to say.
on April 26, 2015
One of the original self help books with lessons others copied.
on June 15, 2015
It enriches your thought process!