summer boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

on April 24, 2013
This book has weird format. Every lines has about 20 words and all pages has no paragraph. Also a lot of words are not well formed like "al1" instead of "all". I do not understand. Maybe it's the book that has been not well published and others format of this book is better but it's really a pain to read. The content of the book is normal. I have read a lot of book on this type of subject and this one is a not amazing, simply normal. I put a rating of 2/5 mostly because of the book format which is really problematic.
on July 6, 2013
First off, let me start by saying that Think And Grow Rich is an amazing book, which, if you intend to read, will probably turn your life around. This, on the other hand is a poorly edited, full of typos and misplaced paragraphs (not just words or sentences, full paragraphs). It makes the original text sound so incoherent that I cannot believe the publishers were trying to distribute what Napoleon Hill had worked so hard and so long to pen. In fact, it seems like the complete opposite.
on July 26, 2013
Every motivated individual who is trying to figure out how to get to where they want to be in life must read this book as it tells you exactly how to get there... I recommend this book 100%. I'm still not done yet but i'm loving it.
on June 16, 2014
I also own the audio version of this book and regularly go back to the ideas contained within. If you're on the fence about purchasing this book, I would definitely recommend it to you as there is so much content that you can mine and apply in your life in both professional and other capacities. Definitely a must read/listen.
on April 14, 2013
This is the Book. A marvelous material, a work of Napoleon's Hill life. Explaining the process of conceiving, an idea, feeding it .growing it and turn it into result .
amazing book for many many re- reads .
on March 28, 2009
Napoleon Hill changed my life with this book. It was one of the first books on spirituality and manifestation that I read years ago. I have since bought the book for dozens of people. I even found a mint condition copy in a used book store - signed by the author. I bought the book for $2.00, and right away the book had made me money (if I wanted to sell it)! It works.
on May 4, 2016
Extremely saddened. This book is extremely good however the format for this specific publisher is horrid. Formatting errors everywhere. Try and find another copy elsewhere, the book is amazing, however not from this publisher.
on May 9, 2013
Get yourself a pen and some paper, you'll want to take notes while you read this book!
I'm a beachbody coach and most of the more experienced coaches I work with have read this book and recommended this book to me, one almost ordering it for me!

GREAT book, really interesting read and you can apply the "lessons" to all aspects of life. However, I would recommend a different edition as this one as typos and grammatical errors. (For example, a period in the middle of a sentence, missing a word in a sentence or a word used in the wrong tense).

If you're thinking about buying this book, you simply should!

[...]
on June 24, 2016
I would say it was well written. Some good stuff in it, but for me it rehashed concepts and ideas I already knew
on April 18, 2016
The words are written so small that is hard to read them. Something wrong with the photocopy or printer.