5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book
I'm anxiously awaiting the next installment of this series. Always find her books humorous and entertaining and this book does not disappoint.
Published on Dec 21 2011 by maggiea

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
Published on June 15 2011 by Thimblina

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book, Dec 21 2011
This review is from: Hunting Season (Paperback)

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, June 15 2011
This review is from: Hunting Season (Paperback)
I really enjoy this author and have all of her other books. I waited impatiently for this new book, starting this new series and I am so, so disappointed. I hated this book, I found it boring, confusing and couldn't even fight my way to the end. I gave up. I am so not buying the next one in this series, but all her other books - The Mane Event series, Pack Challenge series are five star. I guess an author has to try new directions, but this one is awful.

Hunting Season
Hunting Season by Shelly Laurenston (Paperback - Aug. 3 2010)
Used & New from: CDN$ 1.37