march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on March 1, 2011
I have dabbled in yoga over the last several years and this is by far one of the best books that I have purchased. I have tried several of the routines that Tara Stiles has developed with great results; that is, I feel calmer and my muscles really feel the lengthening and strengthening that they were meant to. The routines are short enough to perform when you are trying to fit in a little bit of fitness into your day, or double up a few of the workouts and stretch your session into a longer one for a total body workout. The abdominal routine alone will work wonders!!
on April 17, 2011
This book was so much more then I expected. Not only did it have fantastic yoga poses and descriptions in it, but it also posses some really good advice, and an easy categorization of yoga for whatever your need may be. Would definitely recommend, and I have!
on October 23, 2015
Exactly what I was looking for