5.0 out of 5 stars Good recipes even for those not following the diet!
I originally took this book out from the library because while flipping through a few recipes appealed to me. I like to cook healthy meals and am always on the lookout for new ideas. Although the "flat belly diet" itself isn't exactly in sync with my own diet strategy, a lot of the recipes are full of good real food ingredients and are very tasty!

I put...
Published on Aug. 4 2010 by pbnurse

2.0 out of 5 stars Flat Belly Diet Cookbook
Interesting book, but the recipes are too complicated to make everyday. You usually do not have all the ingredients at hand.
Published 22 months ago by Nelly Megelas

5.0 out of 5 stars Good recipes even for those not following the diet!, Aug. 4 2010
This review is from: Flat Belly Diet! Cookbook: 200 New MUFA Recipes (Hardcover)

I put stickies on the pages i was going to copy and then realized I wanted nearly 30 recipes out of it! So I went on to purchase it.

All the nutritional information for the meals are provided (very useful), there are some beautiful pictures and some very tasty recipes!

I would highly recommend this book. :)

2.0 out of 5 stars Flat Belly Diet Cookbook, Dec 29 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cookbook!, Dec 10 2013
I first got this book from the library and tried some recipes. I liked it so much that I wanted to own it. So I ordered it from Amazon.ca.
I tried quite a few recipes already and find them very wholesome and yummy. I would recommend it to anybody.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to your collection!, July 10 2013
Another great book needed to vary your recipe so you don't get bored of making the same foods! We all need variation!

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, July 4 2013
Ordered a used book and it was literally brand new. Love it. Great book of recipes for the "real food" lover.

2.0 out of 5 stars flat belly diet cookbook, Nov. 21 2009
L. Beaudoin (Montreal .Can) - See all my reviews
Not what i was expecting :(
there is realy not alot of recipes that i would like to try
and not alot of kid friendly recipes...
keep your money and just watch what you eat!

4.0 out of 5 stars SATISFIED, Oct. 24 2011
VERY GOOD CONDITION, AND THE DELIVERY TIME WAS QUICK, TRULY SATIFIED.
THE BOOK IS HELPFUL WITH GREAT RECIPES AND PICTURES.

Flat Belly Diet! Cookbook: 200 New MUFA Recipes
Flat Belly Diet! Cookbook: 200 New MUFA Recipes by Cynthia Sass (Hardcover - Aug. 18 2009)
CDN$ 31.99 CDN$ 20.05