march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Hardcover|Change

on August 4, 2010
I originally took this book out from the library because while flipping through a few recipes appealed to me. I like to cook healthy meals and am always on the lookout for new ideas. Although the "flat belly diet" itself isn't exactly in sync with my own diet strategy, a lot of the recipes are full of good real food ingredients and are very tasty!

I put stickies on the pages i was going to copy and then realized I wanted nearly 30 recipes out of it! So I went on to purchase it.

All the nutritional information for the meals are provided (very useful), there are some beautiful pictures and some very tasty recipes!

I would highly recommend this book. :)
on December 29, 2012
Interesting book, but the recipes are too complicated to make everyday. You usually do not have all the ingredients at hand.
on December 10, 2013
I first got this book from the library and tried some recipes. I liked it so much that I wanted to own it. So I ordered it from Amazon.ca.
I tried quite a few recipes already and find them very wholesome and yummy. I would recommend it to anybody.
on February 8, 2016
Recipes are very different from the Flat Belly Pocket guide. Have tried 3 so far and they are very good. Simple ingredients (if you are already used to the flat belly diet - pocket guide, you will have most ingredients on hand).
on October 24, 2011
VERY GOOD CONDITION, AND THE DELIVERY TIME WAS QUICK, TRULY SATIFIED.
THE BOOK IS HELPFUL WITH GREAT RECIPES AND PICTURES.
on July 10, 2013
Another great book needed to vary your recipe so you don't get bored of making the same foods! We all need variation!
on July 4, 2013
Ordered a used book and it was literally brand new. Love it. Great book of recipes for the "real food" lover.
on October 1, 2015
good book to use along with the flat belly diet book.
on November 21, 2009
Not what i was expecting :(
there is realy not alot of recipes that i would like to try
and not alot of kid friendly recipes...
keep your money and just watch what you eat!
on March 16, 2016