summer boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyout Home All-New Kindle sports Tools Registry

Format: Paperback|Change

on December 5, 2013
this book was so interesting that I re ordered other copies to give as Christmas gifts. the only thing I didn't like was the author always had to add to the comments. I have talked to the others that I gave the book to and they also found it distracting that the author felt they had to add comments to the stories. Next year I will stick to the Bathroom reader books
on August 8, 2015
wouldnt say scary facts but definitely makes you think...and really ponder. my teenager never put down....now she quoting strange stories and facts......who would of thought?? great read.....for toilet and coffee table
on May 3, 2014
Our whole family has been fighting over this book since it was delivered!! It's been read in virtually every room in the house...my husband even sneaks it out to the garage, to read, so our sons won't bug him to hand it over to them for a turn! I may have to order 4 more books just to keep peace in the house. Would recommend it as an excellent rainy day, camp book.
Love the author's comments on the facts, too.
on September 5, 2011
Very interesting and good book to read. Just don't read it before eating or going to bed. This book will gross, creep, and scare you. It will also suck you in and make it hard to put it down. If you like this book I recommend reading the "Uncle John's Bathroom Reader" series of books.
on December 25, 2013
A great way to kill the time when you are... in WC !
Every fact comes with his source, so it's very nice when you are doutbtful of the veracity or if you are curious to learn more about the fact. It also amuses your friends when they come over !
on January 24, 2011
I read this book everyday on the crapper and it's hilarious! I'm almost done with it but I had it for months now and its just plain fun to read all the facts and the funny comments attached to it!
on December 27, 2012
Funny and filled with strange facts. Don't believe everything you read in it though! It's something you read when you have nothing better to do.
on September 24, 2011
I love the book, I'm just a little afraid to leave it in the bathroom.

Love the weird news, the small comment from the autor but what i found great... he include where it get that news. We can get more details and it's not someone that invented the news/fact/etc.

Good work!
on December 24, 2012
Interesting facts but not only the scary side it offers the humor to go along with it. A FUN book!
on February 3, 2014
This book is more than a bathroom reader! Wow the fact and and chapters are overwhelming with information that is better left a secret!! some funny, some gross, and most mind boggling!!