march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Hardcover|Change

TOP 500 REVIEWERon June 24, 2014
If you even remotely enjoy the TV series and enjoy reading or comic books, dive into this. Now.

The character development and story progression is amazing, you feel for the characters and the situations they are in. They are everyday normal people fighting humans and zombies to survive. This comic series is in black and white but don't let that fool you, it can get very graphic.

One of the nicer Hardcover collections I have bought! It doesn't come with a cheap paper slip cover like others and the actual paper quality is quite thick so accidentally tearing it will be very hard.

The bonus of buying this, besides the savings of buying individual comics, is the bonus art! Usually you get to see certain pages in their early stages, character designs, cover reiterations...etc very cool stuff!
on March 27, 2014
Love the walking dead books.. It a collection of a bunch of the comics. Good read. It is black and white though, which can be a little tricky to tell things apart. I recommend Y: The Last Man if you are into comics.. was amazing!
on January 8, 2015
Love the TV series, can't wait to start reading the comics. I ordered all 10 HC walking dead comics for a good price. A couple comics came a little scrunched up around the corners but otherwise I was very pleased with the purchase.
on October 22, 2010
I love this book because;

-- We see Rick's group trying to deal with more and more "inhumanities" they have to do in order to survive.

-- I love the dialogue, the reflections, the drawing adding intensity (as if needed) to the truth about themselves they share.

-- Could there be an happy ending in sight? Somehow, after all Rick's group has been through, with all the events that made this group get tighter and tighter, can they join other groups? Can other groups that survived this long accepted then? Is all humanity condemn to be in little groups forever?

Is the basic premise of the Walking Dead series and the reason why I will be waiting impatiently for book 7; "What happens to people surviving an apocalypse for a long time" I want to know... Until now, i agree with what Kirkman says about it
on April 23, 2012
The story arcs contained within this volume are intense. Watching Carl grow and change is exciting, and the new characters are endearing. This is a great volume and I don't want to say too much about it because half of the excitement to this comic is turning the page. You need to knwo that the series isn't losing any traction, it's only getting better.
on March 24, 2011
This book continues on all the previous editions and will keep you interested in what continues to be good writing and interesting plotlines. Although I enjoy the series and books immensely I am starting to want more from Kirkman in the series. At this point I think the series is at risk of becoming too repetitive if it is more of find a shelter, get attacked, lose a few people to zombies and other 'bad actors' and repeat. Don't get me wrong, I love the story telling and the action. I thought the introduction of a character that was a scientist and could shed some light on what happened to create the situation and the focus on Washington as a hold-out for knowledge and rebuilding the society had a lot of potential to breathe new direction in the storyline. That storyline was closed off however and we are back to original premise. I will keep reading but I hope Kirkman will pursue some new avenues and stay away from the tried and true that he has already done.
on February 2, 2011
If you haven't read any WALKING DEAD books yet... what's wrong with you! From episode one to this lastest collection Kirkman can't fail. The twists and suspense just keep coming. can't wait for the next hardcover!
on August 5, 2014
This is, by far, my favourite book in the series thus far. I've read it at least a dozen times by now; it's so good. I would definitely suggest it to any TWD lovers.
on July 16, 2014
Who doesn't love the Walking Dead?!! This is great as always with the added extra pics at the end of the book.
on March 1, 2015
Product received exactly as described.