biss boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on April 21, 2012
This is an excellent and interesting book. Easy to get sucked into even though almost every page is about something different. This series is ideal for those with short attention spans or for those who like myself don't normally read nonfiction.
on December 6, 2011
I've been a fan of the Bathroom Reader series for awhile and this one is one of the better ones. The only problem I have with it is I wish it was longer, I just want to keep reading. This is a must have for the bathroom
on February 6, 2015
Bought this for my husband back when he used to watch crime shows on tv. He loves it. Can never go wrong with Uncle John's. Highly recommend for the guys who like to get in a little reading. Enjoy = )
on November 9, 2014
I love all the Bathroom Readers. You can open the book at any spot and simply read that page. They are fun, relaxing and a great light read. This one follows in the same humorous and enjoyable tradition!
on January 13, 2013
This book is quite interesting and funny at times really enjoying it Thank you Uncle John's True Crime, It keeps me interested as they are short stories and funny/ well written....
on December 5, 2013
uncle john's books are always a good investment at my house. the only problem I have is trying to find it when I want to read cause everyone else is reading it.
on October 31, 2013
Love Uncle John books and true crime stories, so this is the best of all worlds!!! A must have in any true crime lovers book collection!!!
on December 17, 2013
A fun read as always - just be aware that the actual book size is smaller than the regular Uncle John's readers. 6x6 maybe?
on August 12, 2013
This is a good book to have and read occasionally.
If interested in funny true crime books then grab this book.
on January 2, 2014
This was purchased as a stocking filler gift and I've been told that the receiver is very much enjoying it!