summer boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyout Pets All-New Kindle sports Tools

on June 19, 2016
The book was an eye opener. It made a lot of sense. I tried to follow a no wheat diet for about two weeks and did feel wonderful.
It works if you can do it. But hey, I love my bread. I like to have a sandwich at lunch and I'm not willing to give this up.
on June 9, 2016
Worst written book. It would have covered everything in 35 pages. The guy repeats and rants like a spanked ass. Who the hell was his editor?
on March 30, 2016
very helpful and interesting read.
on March 24, 2016
Not into this life style at all.
on March 5, 2016
Amazing book! I came by this book accidentally and decided to learn about wheat and its causes in health and weight. It is astonishing how much well researched information is presented clearly and easy to understand. This book definitely opened my eyes and made me change my eating habits or at least watch what I eat in which quantities as wheat in its present form does not necessarily work well in out bodies. A must for everyone wondering why having a "normal" eating habit with a normal active lifestyle can still result in overweight.
on March 3, 2016
This diet made my ulcerative colitis flare up (that was about two years ago). So it's not necessarily a good diet for people with IBD. I was finally able to heal through a whole foods plant based diet.
on March 2, 2016
Very easy read. The author makes reading about weight loss enjoyable.
on February 23, 2016
Good book but apparently every disease known to man is linked to wheat. Starts off real good and then gets evangelical near the end.
on February 21, 2016
Helpful insight as to what is happening to me and what I am doing to myself.
on February 8, 2016
A must read - explains everything in a clear and concise manner and super helpful for people trying to improve their health.