march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage Furniture Music Deals Store sports Introducing Kindle Oasis snsflyout Tools ca_ty_gno

on March 30, 2016
very helpful and interesting read.
on March 24, 2016
Not into this life style at all.
on March 5, 2016
Amazing book! I came by this book accidentally and decided to learn about wheat and its causes in health and weight. It is astonishing how much well researched information is presented clearly and easy to understand. This book definitely opened my eyes and made me change my eating habits or at least watch what I eat in which quantities as wheat in its present form does not necessarily work well in out bodies. A must for everyone wondering why having a "normal" eating habit with a normal active lifestyle can still result in overweight.
on March 3, 2016
This diet made my ulcerative colitis flare up (that was about two years ago). So it's not necessarily a good diet for people with IBD. I was finally able to heal through a whole foods plant based diet.
on March 2, 2016
Very easy read. The author makes reading about weight loss enjoyable.
on February 23, 2016
Good book but apparently every disease known to man is linked to wheat. Starts off real good and then gets evangelical near the end.
on February 21, 2016
Helpful insight as to what is happening to me and what I am doing to myself.
on February 8, 2016
A must read - explains everything in a clear and concise manner and super helpful for people trying to improve their health.
on January 25, 2016
The book is worth reading, however after reading it, I did my best to omit as many wheat containing foods for four months. I gave it 5 stars, because I think others should read it for themselves, and give it a try. I only lost 2 pounds of weight. I agree with quite a bit of what the author says, but look around the community, and the majority of people I see with huge bellys seem to consume a lot of alcoholic beverages . I passed the book on to a friend, and I haven't heard her opinion yet. While omitting wheat from my diet, I did feel more energetic, but I think that is because I omitted many carbohydrate foods at the same time, like breads and other baked goods.
on January 22, 2016
Very well written with all the facts one could ask for.