biss boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on January 25, 2016
The book is worth reading, however after reading it, I did my best to omit as many wheat containing foods for four months. I gave it 5 stars, because I think others should read it for themselves, and give it a try. I only lost 2 pounds of weight. I agree with quite a bit of what the author says, but look around the community, and the majority of people I see with huge bellys seem to consume a lot of alcoholic beverages . I passed the book on to a friend, and I haven't heard her opinion yet. While omitting wheat from my diet, I did feel more energetic, but I think that is because I omitted many carbohydrate foods at the same time, like breads and other baked goods.
on January 22, 2016
Very well written with all the facts one could ask for.
on January 18, 2016
A good book full of useful info
on January 16, 2016
yes thanks it came in 3 days wowwwwwwwwwww
on January 8, 2016
Fair read
on January 3, 2016
Was interesting and informative
on January 1, 2016
Fad diet but good read about the history of wheat. Take some and leave some.
on December 30, 2015
recieved in good time at a good price
on December 21, 2015
I ordered this book as a replacement for one that I lent to someone who didn't return it. It is a great reference guide once you have read through it. I made some of the recipes in the back of the book and completely removed wheat from my diet. I ended up losing 30 pounds in three months. I feel amazing and see this not as a diet book, but as a change of my eating habits permanently.
on December 12, 2015
Taught me a lot about what we eat and what has been done to it at the molecular level to change it. How our bodies handle different food and how hard it can be to stop eating these foods. A very interesting and informative read.