5.0 out of 5 stars Catches and Holds your attention!, Dec 30 2010
This review is from: My Mother the Man Eater (Paperback)
This is a great book for anyone who loves a catchy romantic adventure. The Characters change and surprise you with the flip of every page, holding your attention until the conclusion. Redemption and forgiveness are two major themes that are subtly found throughout the book, concluding with a wonderful twist. I couldn't put this book down once I had started reading it. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, Nov. 13 2014
This was a page turner! It kept me up way too late at night. It had a little bit of everything, family drama, fashion, addiction, mystery, intrigue and romance, The best thing about this book was the subtle clarity of the message.Jesus is the answer for all of us in our brokeness.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, Sept. 17 2013
This review is from: My Mother the Man Eater (Paperback)
I loved this book! It was a fabulous read that I never wanted to put down. Very entertaining, but still had some depth to it. I'm glad I own my own copy so I can read it again and again!

4.0 out of 5 stars Redeemed, July 25 2013
Five women, a mother and her four daughters, seemed to be weaving a tangled mess of their lives, until, one by one, they meet the perfect man and Jesus Christ. At first, the futility of their story frustrated me but as they slowly worked their way up from the depths, I loved the story. This was an easy and fun read, hard to put down, and highly recommended.

My Mother the Man Eater
My Mother the Man Eater by Tracy Krauss (Paperback - Nov. 4 2010)
CDN$ 25.62 CDN$ 23.28