summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle sports Tools Family

Format: Paperback|Change

on June 4, 2011
Excellent. Very informative and real. Robert is on of the few people able to tell you a story in a simple way. He can make complicated economics and politics understandable and sometimes in a humourous way.7 You will start to figure out how things are working behind the curtains.
I love everything he writes. Thank you Robert for your great work, thank you for keeping us awake!!! I love reading all his books, as it motivates me to keep going, keep learning and taking action. I can't wait to read your next book.
on March 2, 2012
I'm not even completely done this book; however, just like any of his materials, he has a great way of taking the complex topic of finances and making it simple enough that even my young children can understand what's going on! I recommend anyone to start playing the Cashflow For Kids game with their kids and then move up to Cashflow 101 for adults. These are all very affordable education products that make a long term difference. Play it for free @ [...]. Positively, [...]
on November 23, 2011
Robert does it again! I have ready many of his books and those of his team of advisors, this one is top-notch. I would have to say it's my favorite after Rich Dad, Poor Dad. Very powerful message in his typical direct and simple terms. Written for all of us to understand. He is amazing.
on March 24, 2016
Great book and quick shipping
on November 14, 2014