summer boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Paperback|Change

on November 21, 2011
What sets this cookbook apart isn't really the recipes, although there are plenty of recipes, and they are healthy and yummy. This cookbook is stellar because of the philosophy and the information on how to eat. Mimi Kirk is prettier at 70 than some girls are at 23. She is gorgeous, and she shares a lot of info in this book on how to eat, how to detox your diet and a bit of info on how to be happy. This is a very inspiring cookbook that gives you guidelines on how to eat to maximize your beauty, and your joy, at any age.
on November 4, 2011
I Love my new recipe book. The pictures are very beautiful and colourful. Recipes are great and delicious. Some take longer than others but it's your choice, you have both. Mimi is a great inspiration to me as she is the embodiment of a wise and healthy woman. I totally agree that age doesn't have anything to do with how you feel. You can be older and take great care of your body and eat well and feel great. The book is about wholeness and not just recipes. Everything is interconnected in life, I command her for being truthful and humble in who she is. And congratulations for winning the sexiest vegetarian over 50. Great recipes, great book.
on January 20, 2014
As I continue to try to expand my raw food vocabulary, this book came in handy. The ideas area great and are not too difficult to bring to life. I don't normally follow recipes, but take the idea and make it my own. This book was a great inspiration.
on June 28, 2012
For me it was an inspirational book on many levels and I read the first section (ways of living that promotes a rejuvenating lifestyle) with delight.
Simple advices and tricks that makes us healthier and vibrant and good being reminded of.
As for the recipes part, they are very original and well detailed, this Mimi is a real lady with lots of life experience which makes this book even more captivating (its so hard to believe she's 73...). She takes us around the globe and we can have our favorite dishes prepared RAW.
This book follows me everywhere!
on February 21, 2013
I have tried several recipes and liked all of them so far. So did the rest of the family. I plan to try a lot more of them as well.
They even meet the approval of my Holistic Nutritionist daughter.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon March 21, 2013
I love that there is plenty to read before diving into a variety of yummy recipes. I have the iTunes edition for my iPad and the pictures are amazing. This is one of my favorite raw books.
on May 12, 2013
Awesome recipes and great tips on making your own dressings. Love how informative Mimi made this book. I would recommend this book to anyone
on April 20, 2013
cette dame allie santé et originalité dans son livre, bcp de recette et elles sont pour tous. je ne regrette pas du tout mon achat et cette dame a aussi un channel sur youtube ou elle prépare live des recettes et parle de santé et alimentation végétarienne et divers trucs et astuces que l on soit deja végétarien, crudivore ou que l on veuille seulement incorporer a son mode de vie quelques plats.
on September 17, 2012
A very good book to introduce you to the world of "Raw Food". Educational and explains different ingredients and utensils to use, and very easy recipes....all towards better health.
on October 6, 2013
Product is exactly as described. Love the immediate download rather than delivery by mail. I would order from this seller again. I am happy with this product.