5.0 out of 5 stars Great info and very inspiring
Published on Nov. 21 2011 by Kijiji

1.0 out of 5 stars raw food processed
Most things I tried not only tasted awful but looked awful. Why can't a peach be eaten while it still looks like a peach. most things were ground up to be baby food.
Published 8 months ago by Elayne Lavoie

5.0 out of 5 stars Great info and very inspiring, Nov. 21 2011
Kijiji - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Live Raw: Raw Food Recipes for Good Health and Timeless Beauty (Paperback)
What sets this cookbook apart isn't really the recipes, although there are plenty of recipes, and they are healthy and yummy. This cookbook is stellar because of the philosophy and the information on how to eat. Mimi Kirk is prettier at 70 than some girls are at 23. She is gorgeous, and she shares a lot of info in this book on how to eat, how to detox your diet and a bit of info on how to be happy. This is a very inspiring cookbook that gives you guidelines on how to eat to maximize your beauty, and your joy, at any age.

5.0 out of 5 stars Original and Delicious Creative Recipes, Nov. 4 2011
J. Fontaine (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
I Love my new recipe book. The pictures are very beautiful and colourful. Recipes are great and delicious. Some take longer than others but it's your choice, you have both. Mimi is a great inspiration to me as she is the embodiment of a wise and healthy woman. I totally agree that age doesn't have anything to do with how you feel. You can be older and take great care of your body and eat well and feel great. The book is about wholeness and not just recipes. Everything is interconnected in life, I command her for being truthful and humble in who she is. And congratulations for winning the sexiest vegetarian over 50. Great recipes, great book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great meals., Feb. 21 2013
I have tried several recipes and liked all of them so far. So did the rest of the family. I plan to try a lot more of them as well.
They even meet the approval of my Holistic Nutritionist daughter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great RAW food book for novices., June 28 2012
For me it was an inspirational book on many levels and I read the first section (ways of living that promotes a rejuvenating lifestyle) with delight.
Simple advices and tricks that makes us healthier and vibrant and good being reminded of.
As for the recipes part, they are very original and well detailed, this Mimi is a real lady with lots of life experience which makes this book even more captivating (its so hard to believe she's 73...). She takes us around the globe and we can have our favorite dishes prepared RAW.
This book follows me everywhere!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book, May 12 2013
Awesome recipes and great tips on making your own dressings. Love how informative Mimi made this book. I would recommend this book to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars More than just a cookbook, March 21 2013
Laura Z (Kelowna, BC) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I love that there is plenty to read before diving into a variety of yummy recipes. I have the iTunes edition for my iPad and the pictures are amazing. This is one of my favorite raw books.

4.0 out of 5 stars Must love Mimi, April 2 2013
Simply wonderful !!! Mimi is very clear. Easy to follow recipes and taste really good :) very happy with my purchase .

5.0 out of 5 stars Getting Started, Sept. 17 2012
A very good book to introduce you to the world of "Raw Food". Educational and explains different ingredients and utensils to use, and very easy recipes....all towards better health.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great recipes, Jan. 20 2014
As I continue to try to expand my raw food vocabulary, this book came in handy. The ideas area great and are not too difficult to bring to life. I don't normally follow recipes, but take the idea and make it my own. This book was a great inspiration.

4.0 out of 5 stars Product is exactly as described, Oct. 6 2013
Product is exactly as described. Love the immediate download rather than delivery by mail. I would order from this seller again. I am happy with this product.

ARRAY(0xb150f3e4)