1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Great software, great system!, July 24 2011
This review is from: Rosetta Stone German Level 1 (CD-ROM)
For years I've seen Rosetta Stone language software mentioned in travel and trade magazines and I've always been curious about it. Because I've been working closely with a team in Germany and have visited them a few times, I finally took the plunge and bought the first level of Rosetta Stone for German so that the next time I visit I can be more self-sufficient at restaurants, stores, and hotels. Now that I have pretty much finished the entire level, I must say that I'm very impressed with both the software and the learning system. Both are very slick and smooth and make the whole learning process fun and efficient. The online games and activities work very well, and I have really enjoyed the live studio sessions with a native German speaker and one or two other learners like me.

I've just bought the entire Rosetta Stone 5 level German package, and my only regret is that I didn't do that from the beginning. (Just being overly cautious, I guess, in case I didn't like it.) If I ever find myself wanted to learning another language, you can bet buying the entire 5 level set is what I'm going to do from the start.

Rosetta Stone German Level 1
Rosetta Stone German Level 1 by Rosetta Stone (Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Windows 7 / 8 / XP)
CDN$ 179.00 CDN$ 128.88