Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Cook Kindle Music Deals Store Fall Tools

Rosetta Stone Japanese Level 1
Edition: JapaneseChange
Price:$89.00+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

TOP 500 REVIEWERon January 18, 2011
Someone clearly put a lot of time into creating the Rosetta Stone program. The production values are pretty good. But, the purpose of the program is to learn Japanese, and the amount of Japanese you can learn from all three programs is very limited. Better to spend the money on covering more material, and skip the bells and whistles.

In my estimation, all three programs are insufficient to equal even one full year of college Japanese. I'm not saying that the program is bad, just that it is limited in the amount of material covered. Perhaps my expectations were too high, but given the shockingly high price, I think I had a right to have those kinds of expectations. I would have returned it if I could, but I foolishly bought it on sale when it cannot be returned.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again

Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Rosetta Stone Japanese Level 1-3 Set
Rosetta Stone Japanese Level 1-3 Set by Rosetta Stone (Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Windows 7 / 8 / XP)
CDN$ 169.00

Rosetta Stone Homeschool Japanese Level 1 including Audio Companion
Rosetta Stone Homeschool Japanese Level 1 including Audio Companion by Rosetta Stone (Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard / Intel, Windows Vista / XP)
CDN$ 87.94

Rosetta Stone Homeschool Japanese Level 1-3 Set including Audio Companion
Rosetta Stone Homeschool Japanese Level 1-3 Set including Audio Companion by Rosetta Stone (Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard / Intel, Windows Vista / XP)
CDN$ 160.53