4.0 out of 5 stars Good for a beginner
So far so good. I have no background or knowledge of Spanish. I am actually enjoying the lessons because they are designed for the beginner.

Should have ordered all levels at the start but will hunt around for the best price on levels 2 - 5.

If you took Spanish in school you would probably find this level to basic..
Published 1 month ago by Gary in Abbotsford

3.0 out of 5 stars Rosetta Stone Latin American Spanish
The product is useful, learning at a good rate.

Where it fell down is that technical problems with the program began after 3 weeks of use, it did not recognize my answers in one section and my microphone ceased transmitting my replies to questions regarding pronunciation.

Soon after that I received a message indicating a fatal error and could not...
Published on Oct. 6 2011 by Don S

3.0 out of 5 stars Rosetta Stone Latin American Spanish, Oct. 6 2011
This review is from: Rosetta Stone Spanish (Latin America) Level 1 (CD-ROM)
The product is useful, learning at a good rate.

Soon after that I received a message indicating a fatal error and could not start the program.

Contacted Technical support, waited 20 minutes to be answered and then the agent could barely speak English, was on the phone for the better part of an hour before he passed me on to a "Senior agent" This Guy was fine and the program was running under 5 minutes later.

The long and the short is the program is good but the support is lacking.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for a beginner, July 13 2014
This review is from: Rosetta Stone Spanish (Latin America) Level 1 (CD-ROM)

If you took Spanish in school you would probably find this level to basic..

Rosetta Stone Spanish (Latin America) Level 1
Rosetta Stone Spanish (Latin America) Level 1 by Rosetta Stone (Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Windows 7 / 8 / XP)
CDN$ 179.00 CDN$ 98.45