5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended
I love Rosetta Stone. This is a great product that truly delivers. R.Stone is focused on teaching you to communicate. Within a month of purchase, I was able to have a real (simple) conversation with a first-language Spanish speaker.
Published on June 19 2011 by C.H.

3.0 out of 5 stars Acess to online
Access to online information and content was not easily acccessable - however the program itself is GREAT! Had difficulty registering more than 1 user on the on line access.
Published 22 months ago by Marie

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended, June 19 2011
This review is from: Rosetta Stone Spanish (Latin America) Level 1-5 Set (CD-ROM)
Note: This is not a program that gives English translations or grammar rules. It is designed to get you using your new language! If you are used to a grammar/translation approach you might be disconcerted at first- but this 'immersion' approach is much more effective.I really also enjoy the online classes available with the Totale version.
I purchased levels 1-5. The program is very content rich and I now think I could have purchased levels 1-3 for use in my first year and then bought the rest later.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rosetta Stone Does Not Disappoint, Nov. 19 2012
I ordered this in hopes that I would learn a few words of Spanish prior to travelling to Cuba in January - I hestitated because it was more costly than the Spanish-English dictionary that people had recommended but I'm nothing if not assertive so.....to my huge surprise after only one week of a moderate amount of study and reveiw with Rosetta Stone I am conversing at a basic level quite well - it has impressed my husband so much he mistakenly thinks I'm fluent and keeps asking me how to say things that I haven't learned yet. I am a middle aged grandmother so if it works for me I can only imagine how well it would work for someone in their 20's and 30's - once I've completed Spanish I think I'm going to learn French! The trick is that they don't translate they subtley force you to interpret visually in your head so it is so subtle you don't even realize you are doing it .....until you are doing it. Now I play the audio support in my car and the added visualization is perfect. This is intuitive learning at it's very best.

3.0 out of 5 stars Acess to online, June 6 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars My first 2 weeks with Rosetta Stone, Jan. 26 2014
I found it very hard without translations, but now I am getting used to it and I am finding that it actually works very good as you have to think all the time as to what the meaning of a sentence really is. When starting this program I had no training or knowledge of the Spanish language.

4.0 out of 5 stars Two thumbs up!!, Nov. 8 2012
It came on-time... The real product for a lesser price, you can not beat that :-) Rosetta stone is by faaaaar the best language program out there.

Muchas gracias Rosetta!!

4.0 out of 5 stars product was fine., Aug. 2 2013
arrived as expected and worked fine. However I didn't want the web access immediately but it activated anyhow. Therefore I never got a chance to see the benefit of it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, March 12 2014
SonoPicto "Richard" (montreal canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
If you are ready to put in the necessary effort this will certainly do the job at a reasonable price,,Good buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great program, Nov. 10 2013
For a person that's not been in school for a wee bit, I am finding this to be a great learning tool. It is a bit intimidating at first but you soon start to get the rhyme of the training and look forward to getting back to it. Read where someone found it to be addictive and have to agree with that. I have only just started but look forward to completing and learning a second language.

2.0 out of 5 stars Microphone not working after 4 sessions, Jan. 12 2014
I am very annoyed that the microphone has stopped working after 4 sessions. This is a large component of the package and vital to the operation of this product so why have I and others received faulty products. Won't recommend this, I can't stand when companies cut every last corner to save money and sell this cheap crap for the same price they always have. Fool me once, the unopened french software I bought is going back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent learning tool, April 24 2013
I have only started but find the way the lessons are laid out very addictive.I feel like I am learning so much and it is interesting and a fun way to learn.I like playing the games. So far I have not used the opportunity to converse with a spanish speaking speaker. I feel this has been a good purchase. I have also put the rosetta stone app on my phone and Ipad for when I am not able to use my computer.

ARRAY(0xae5d60b4)

Rosetta Stone Spanish (Latin America) Level 1-5 Set
Rosetta Stone Spanish (Latin America) Level 1-5 Set by Rosetta Stone (Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Windows 7 / 8 / XP)
CDN$ 499.00 CDN$ 299.40