5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Practice
I've been wanting to learn Russian for a while now, so I can communicate with my husband's extended family (and finally understand the other half of the conversations at dinner).
I used Rosetta Stone to learn enough Spanish to survive using just level 1, and I'm excited to have all five levels of Russian at my fingertips.
I enjoy how Rosetta Stone tends to throw...
Published 10 months ago by Robin Sternad

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, mediocre customer service
My experience is two-fold:
The product and learning method is excellent, the best I've ever experienced when learning a language. Beside the quick progress it keeps you motivated and keen on doing the next exercises.
Published on Nov. 24 2011 by Volkmar

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, mediocre customer service, Nov. 24 2011
Volkmar (Switzerland) - See all my reviews
Ce commentaire est de: Rosetta Stone Russian Level 1-5 Set (CD-ROM)
My experience is two-fold:
On the very negative side are the mediocre customer service and the continuous up-selling attempts. There is an online learning experience offered by Rosetta Stone. Only after having clicked on the button to activate it you get the information that only three months are complimentary, the period starts immediately, and after the three months you have to pay a monthly fee. No chance to cancel the process to keep the three free months for a later point in time. When I was calling the customer service complaining about the unfair and hidden up-selling I experienced well-trained people with just one goal: to block any customer requests. No chance for getting any understanding.
Conclusion: Good product, but aware of activating any online or other services. It can lead to additional costs. And the customer service will not be there to help you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Practice, June 3 2013
Achat Amazon vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: Rosetta Stone Russian Level 1-5 Set (CD-ROM)
I enjoy how Rosetta Stone tends to throw you right into the language, causing just enough stress to get your brain working on decoding a whole new language.
A bit pricey, but that's to be expected from such a huge program.
Thanks so much!

ARRAY(0xb425fdd4)

Rosetta Stone Russian Level 1-5 Set
Rosetta Stone Russian Level 1-5 Set by Rosetta Stone (Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Windows 7 / 8 / XP)
CDN$ 499.00 CDN$ 299.40