march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage Furniture snsflyout Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(4 star). Show all reviews
on August 11, 2011
Great book, relives the horrible times trying to get a toddler in to bed but I'd borrow a friends... We've both read it once, had a good laugh and now we don't know what to do with it because we'd hate for our kids to find it in a few years....
on March 12, 2013
The only draw back to this book is that I will have to hide it for the foreseeable future. It is, in sorts, like a dirty little secret. Otherwise I think it very accurately and brutally honestly describes a parents distress.
on November 8, 2011
I love this book it is one of the best finds that i have ever come across. I got the book in speedy time and in perfect condition.
on January 19, 2012
Absolutely hillarious. If giving as a gift (to an adult of course) make sure they have a sense of humour and don't mind the "F" word. I informed my son and fiance that I had found a book that I will keep to read to my future grandchildren and then proceeded to read it out loud to everyone present - the shock factor was perfect!!
on December 29, 2011
I think this is an adorable book and is a perfect picture of how difficult it is to put a little one to sleep.It's very funny and great to show friends for a laugh. I will hide this book once my son begins to read and I did read it to him once, leaving out the profanities of course, he thought the child in the pictures was funny.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon December 2, 2013
How could I pass on this book when Amazon was selling it for a buck. It was very short, which was a good thing. I think this book would start getting annoying if it were any longer. As it were, it was just the right length to be funny, and yes I did laugh out loud. If you've ever had kids, you will relate. If you haven't had kids yet, read it for a glimpse of the future.
on July 31, 2011
Anyone who has been frustrated by a little child who refuses to go to sleep despite an hour or more of reading can relate to this book. It is a must read.
on October 2, 2014
HIlarious! Bought this for a gift for a couple of friends. Not something that is suitable for everyone but was perfect for my intentions.
on May 24, 2014
I purchased this to put into a time capsule for my grandson. He won't be seeing it until he is 21! Adult language!
on January 14, 2013
For anyone who has ever been tired out due to a restless child, you'll definitely be able to relate to this book! Though you may want to hide it from your child(ren)...