biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on November 19, 2011
You really can't go wrong with the Lonely Planet City Guides, and the Montreal and Quebec City one is no exception. The description of places to eat are really good, but be wary that some of the hours of operation may be incorrect. My husband and I found a few of our top choices for restaurants to be closed on Sunday and/or Monday, or opened for dinner only. I love reading up on the history and neighborhoods - very informative! We also enjoyed the walking tours - it would have been nice if there was a tour for Westmount because we stumbled upon walking down Sherbrooke West and it is well worth it. I found this guide to be way better than the DK Top 10 version - that one didn't always clearly delineate between Montreal and Quebec City.
on October 17, 2012
This book is so usefull for all people how do not about Montreal and their neighborhoods. This book have a section with best circuits to visit famous sights of city.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse