5.0 out of 5 stars I absolutely love this book
I absolutely love this book! The photos are gorgeous. I have so much fun reading a page a day and learning about one country of the world each day and getting inspired for future travels! Definitely recommend this book :)
Published 16 days ago by Louise S.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty picture book
I was expecting some useful travel info - but this book is pretty much a large coffee table picture book. It is filled with 100's of National Geographic type photo's from every country in the world and a few sentences of random blurbs. Once you have looked at all the pictures, there isn't much further use for it.
Published on Jan. 7 2012 by Sporty

5.0 out of 5 stars I absolutely love this book, Sept. 1 2014
This review is from: Lonely Planet The Travel Book 2nd Ed.: A Journey Through Every Country in the World (Hardcover)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 3 2014
Dana J. Mills (Uxbridge, Ontario) - See all my reviews
My favorite wedding gift...

5.0 out of 5 stars Take me away!!, March 24 2014
I've bought this book several times over, for myself and as gifts. Great coffee table book to peruse through and get ideas for the next upcoming travel destinations. Just enough information for inspiration. Next step is to take your research further on site specific web pages. Pictures are amazing. Enjoy!

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty picture book, Jan. 7 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, Jan. 6 2012
I love travelling and this book is absolutely wonderful. It makes me want to see all the places there are in this world. I love the pictures and I am reading every word on every page reading a few pages a day looking forward to the next day. I am so happy that I purchased this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a gorgeous book!, Dec 23 2011
Bought this book for a gift, and I haven't given it yet but just flipping through it it is truly a gorgeous book especially for a paperback. Very large and full of beautiful pics. I will be proud to give this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift for others or yourself, Nov. 14 2011
I read this book every morning as I eat my cereal. It is not only an amazing coffee table book but an awesome ice breaker and conversation starter when new people come over. Great pictures, awesome notes and I especially like the Random fact for each country.

5.0 out of 5 stars Potential Travelers Beware!, Jan. 13 2011
This book will turn the couch potato into a wannabee world traveler. The photos are incredible and the text just enough to whet the appetite! For those that are travelers, this just confirms the fact that the beauty of the world is that to behold.

5.0 out of 5 stars I want to start packing now!, Oct. 11 2010
Sharon Galvan (North Potomac, Maryland United States) - See all my reviews
This book is full of interesting facts and amazing pictures. It makes for an amazing gift!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, Sept. 10 2014