biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Furniture snsflyour All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on February 5, 2012
Great book! Very informative, but a little overwhelming at first sight. Once you sit down with it and flip the pages, it's very easy to navigate with lots of useful suggestions for things you might like to see or do. It's a good size for carrying in your purse or backpack. This one will definitely be travelling with us on our vacation!
on December 26, 2011
I was anticipating a very thorough and complete guide to S CA but this one seems more intent on being aimed for a consumer than just an average tourist. I was especially interested in certain areas and this fell far short of my expectations. I would not get another "Lonely Planet" guide again.
on November 4, 2014
Not great. Expected more detail from the 'southern california' section, but isn't very informative for many places, such as Sanata Barbara. It's also very difficult to navigate as an ebook.
on May 28, 2014
also good, but feels poorer than Eyewitness Travel Guides San Francisco, maybe because LA is not SF. Santa Barbara, Solvang and other towns around LA depicted very vell
on June 24, 2012
Got some great ideas from the book on what to do on my trip to California :). I look forward to exploring all the hidden gems this book talks about.