5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Baking cook book, Dec 26 2012
This review is from: The Best of BetterBaking.com: More Than 200 Classic Recipes From the Beloved Baker's Website (Paperback)
I have had many cook books over the years, this one is the best ever. It gets pulled out of the book shelf more than any other baking book. Love it!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely a must-have, Jan. 10 2010
I am an avid baker (I bake every day and have lots of baking experience [...]). I can't put my finger on why exactly, but this book struck a chord with me and Marcy Goldman had won my trust early on.and include every category of baking, even fried doughs like Beavertails and Doughnuts. Not many pictures in this book, but I didn't miss them at all. She knows her stuff and her recipes are solid, tried, tested and true. I've never been a member of betterbaking.com so I don't know how the book compares to the website, but as a stand-alone, the book is amazing. The recipes range from simple (brownies) to complex (puff pastry) Her experience as a commercial baker shines through as she translates her knowledge into pieces suitable for homr baking. I found this book to be a quick favorite amongst my many baking books and it is often the one I consult first.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, May 8 2011
great recipes, I love this book. I have made many of the recipes and have been very pleased with the results. I would recommend this book.

CDN$ 29.95 CDN$ 18.77