5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Keepsake with Great Info, Feb. 25 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: My Pregnancy Journal (Spiral-bound)
I picked this journal up at a mall bookstore the DAY I found out I was going to have a baby. I was looking for a journal to keep thoughts in and also in which to write little letters to my future child, and many of the options on the shelf were more "fill-in-the-blank" style rather than having room to really express feelings and events.
This book turned out to be a sort of median between the two with places to fill in facts as well as sections where you can record your memos to baby. There also is a great organization of chapters interwoven with beautiful photos and places to store slips of paper, ultrasound pics, etc... Each trimester is divided into weeks and each week there is a little fact at the bottom about the development of your baby. In the front is an appointment reminder section divided into weeks along with a sheet for important phone numbers. There are sections to record people's reactions to the news, info on preparation for the entrance of the baby into it's new family, places to put name ideas, check-off lists of items to think about buying for the baby, the nursery, what to pack in the hospital bag, nutritional info, it's filled with facts and good information - stuff you might forget in the rush of things.
The little details are what make this book so special, and the design is superb, very feminine and elegant. I am extremely pleased and the journal will be treasured. I even plan to purchase it's companion, My Baby's Journal, when that time arrives! I highly recommend this to new parents as a perfect journal/organizer/keepsake for the early stages of the life of their new little one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Journal, July 19 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: My Pregnancy Journal (Spiral-bound)
Unlike most I have looked through, this journal provides so much room to write! It is also absolutely lovely. Each section has a little folder to put papers in, there are wonderful lists of things your baby will need & again most important of all to me was that there is plenty of space for you to make this personal, to write about the most amazing 9 months of your life. Take a serious look at this journal. It's the best I have seen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great keepsake, June 23 2014
This review is from: My Pregnancy Journal (Spiral-bound)
Plenty of space to fill our treasured moments that will quickly become memories. Look forward to sharing this with baby in the future:).

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful keepsake, March 9 2011
This review is from: My Pregnancy Journal (Spiral-bound)
Absolutely loved this Pregnancy Journal!! Wrote in it every week of my pregnancy and during the labor.Has a lot of info in it,places for pictures,week by week details,and a section for after the birth as well.Very beautiful book,I will be keeping this forever!! A must for every mom to be!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, Jan. 14 2010
This review is from: My Pregnancy Journal (Spiral-bound)
I found this journal great, there is lots of room to record how you are feeling, appointments, etc for every week. As well as little pockets to hold ultrasound pictures, notes, etc. There are also pages to record name ideas, shopping lists, and gifts recieved. I also like the fact that it is a coil bound book with an elastic to hold it all together. I would definately recommend this journal, it's a great keepsake to share with your child later.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have durning pregnancy!, Dec 13 2008
This review is from: My Pregnancy Journal (Spiral-bound)
This is a journal with some other info inside as well. You can write down everything as it happens--so you don't forget later!!--and keep the memories to share with baby once they arrive. A great gift idea, too. Another good pregnancy book to have is You Know You're Pregnant When. Reflections on the Longest Nine Months of My Life.

My Pregnancy Journal
My Pregnancy Journal by Ryland Peters & Small (Spiral-bound - May 2003)
CDN$ 25.95 CDN$ 15.64