5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for younger kids recently diagnosed., Jan. 30 2014
This review is from: All Dogs Have ADHD (Hardcover)
This is a great book and really helped my 8 year old understand her diagnosis better. It also helped when she showed it to some of her friends so they could better understand why she sometimes didn't listen to them or got frustrated easily.

4.0 out of 5 stars A great way to intruce the subject., Sept. 2 2013
This review is from: All Dogs Have ADHD (Hardcover)
We have always been dog people so when it came time to introduce to our recently diagnosed son we thought it might be an interesting way. He was reluctant at first to even look at the book but the pictures of the dogs kept drawing him back so we were able to continue with the discussion. Great for families with your children and teaching them what it's about.

5.0 out of 5 stars the true "go to" product for any and all with even tendencies of ADHD!!!, July 19 2013
lacey gal (Calgary, Alberta Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: All Dogs Have ADHD (Hardcover)
Kathy Hoopman has hit so many nails on the head with this book!!! i highly recommend it to even adults with ADHD & very, very strongly to any kids/parents dealing with the social stigmatisms that come with the territory. i found it a high valuable gift for teachers at the beginning of the grade 4,5,6 zone -- and even friends and grandparents sat down to look at our own copies!!! Also this is a great read for those dealing with Asperger's as well, since there are so many crossover behaviours. And the new book by the same author "Inside Asperger's Looking Out" is fabulous for someone junior high to Adult to take a good long look at. All better ways to explain and aide teachers and the boss. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars All dogs have ADHD, May 26 2012
This review is from: All Dogs Have ADHD (Hardcover)
This is the best book I have ever read about ADHD, it explains it in a nutshell and it help my son understand his condition,and it made our life with ADHD a whole lot better!

5.0 out of 5 stars All Dogs Have ADHD, Dec 11 2009
J. Ryan (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: All Dogs Have ADHD (Hardcover)
Finally, a book for kids who struggle with ADHD challenges can relate too!! There are not many ADHD resources out there that can entertain kids with attention and focus issues as well as this one can. The pictures are so adorable and relatable that keeping the audiences' attention is a breeze! Everyone of us can identify with the message in the book - even those of us who don't have the diagnosis of ADHD. I would suggest that all parents and teachers of ADHD children own this book!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids and parents love this book!!!, Nov. 30 2009
Barbara Mustard (Stratford,Ontario) - See all my reviews
This review is from: All Dogs Have ADHD (Hardcover)
I work with kids who have ADHD ... both the kids and the parents love this book!!!
Kids looks at each page and go ... "THAT'S ME!!!"

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting Way of Showing ADHD, Oct. 16 2008
This review is from: All Dogs Have ADHD (Hardcover)
As a matter of fact, I decided to delete my previous review because it has come under fire recently. So'I would'like to give you my different and not complicated comments on this book.

I would say all the pictures shown in this book amuse me a great deal. Like All Cats Have Asperger Syndrome, Kathy Hoopmann describes All Dogs Have ADHD in a very humorous way. Kathy shows each symptom of ADHD and Asperger's in each picture by drawing her readers' attention in a sophisticated way. So every picture on both of them are so specific that most people can easily catch the image of those developmental impairments.

Therefore, I would like you to deal with All Dogs Have ADHD if someone you know have ADHD or you are diagnosed with this condition.

ARRAY(0xf345b28)

All Dogs Have ADHD
All Dogs Have ADHD by Kathy Hoopmann (Hardcover - Sept. 15 2008)
CDN$ 17.95 CDN$ 12.96