5.0 out of 5 stars Friendships Are Relationships
I found Drs. Gutstein and Sheely's new book very helpful for implementing the Relationship Development Intervention curriculum for our son who has Asperger's.
Published on May 10 2002

3.0 out of 5 stars Good
Published 22 months ago by Christina

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, May 30 2012
This review is from: Relationship Development Intervention with Young Children: Social and Emotional Development Activities for Asperger Syndrome, Autism, PDD and NLD (Paperback)
Great activities, unfortunately even though they are supposed to be for 2+, my son is not able to do even the beginner activities except for 1. Also at least half of the activities require purchasing large materials which we just don't have the space or money for. I was a bit disappointed that all the activities were for children who had already attained skills my son struggles with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Friendships Are Relationships, May 10 2002
By A Customer
The Activities were presented in a very user friendly format in a step-by-step manner. The corresponding Objectives were clearly stated, and it will be easy to monitor his progress. I know that these objectives will be beneficial when planning for his IEP at school next year.
I've always wished that our son came with a manual....well now I've got one. Thanks.

ARRAY(0xc13c11e0)