Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Cook Kindle Music Deals Store NFL Tools

on May 10, 2002
I found Drs. Gutstein and Sheely's new book very helpful for implementing the Relationship Development Intervention curriculum for our son who has Asperger's.
The Activities were presented in a very user friendly format in a step-by-step manner. The corresponding Objectives were clearly stated, and it will be easy to monitor his progress. I know that these objectives will be beneficial when planning for his IEP at school next year.
I've always wished that our son came with a manual....well now I've got one. Thanks.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on May 30, 2012
Great activities, unfortunately even though they are supposed to be for 2+, my son is not able to do even the beginner activities except for 1. Also at least half of the activities require purchasing large materials which we just don't have the space or money for. I was a bit disappointed that all the activities were for children who had already attained skills my son struggles with.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again